Career change? or Crazy?

Options
2»

Replies

• rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    mcope, from my experience, some people hate to be told that they have to lose weight, some people think they are the smartest person out there and he thinks he has all the skills to do it. You can't help everybody by telling them what to do, but you can help them by showing them how to do it. For exemple, if you run with the speed of 10 mph, the guy next to you will most probably increase his speed too, sometimes you'll see that some people will look how you do your strech and copy you. Competition is a healthy thing:))

But, i think the best feeling you get is when you set a good exemple for your family.
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add I have a friend who has a full time job but he and his wife are very passionate about fitness and really into cross fit training so they actually make money by running a boot camp out of their home on the weekends and it's something they can make extra money doing during these difficult financial times but also they do it together so it brings them together as a couple. So I agree that maybe you shouldn't quit your job but there are other outlets, other areas that you can be a huge help to others, possibly make some extra cash and feel good about what you've learned and are helping others along the way as well. Good luck and God bless no matter what you go for!
  • aimsypoo
    aimsypoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It sounds like doing it part time could be a great plan! You can see if you love doing it, while also finding out if you can earn a living....all while not jeopardizing your current lifestyle! sounds like a plan!