You look amazing! :happy:
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Great job!
  • tsomo
    tsomo Posts: 44
    Options
    it's amazing that 18lbs can make so much difference!! that's inspiring.. Thanks for sharing ^^
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    17lbs has made a huge difference on you! congrats!
  • moserary
    Options
    Hi guys! I've had a lot of people message me and ask what I did to lose the weight, so I'm just going to write it on here.

The biggest thing that helped me was portion control. I just cut what I normally eat into half or even just eat a third. Instead of a whole dessert, I eat one or two bites. Limiting what you eat is far more effective than trying to work it off later with exercise. In fact, I would avoid the thinking that 'I can have this muffin because I'm going to work out later tonight' altogether. It does take a long time and results don't always show right away, which can be discouraging. But just keep at it. Once you start to see a bit of weight loss, it's really motivating and somehow easier to keep going if that makes sense.
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Such a big difference! You look good :)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!!! You look like a completely different person! cute dress, btw- even cuter wit the belt!! ;o) Good luck with your last 13 pounds-- hopefully I'll be there soon--- we have similar weight goals!
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    wow you look great.

and that's a cute dress. i like how you kept it to wear and put a belt around it. looks cute. (^_^)
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    I think you are a doll in both photos!! :smile:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl. You look amazing! I know you can reach your final goal, if you've come this far. You look so pretty in your after picture!

Shannon
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You've done really great - you look gorgeous. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!