'JUST DANCE 2 Scores' Challenge!!!! Week 1

Options
Not sure if this challenge will last for a day, a week, a month or a year, but I got into a bit of a 'competition' on another challenge I'm hosting:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145313-postcard-challenge-round-14

I posted some of my scores from JD2 and asked peeps to beat me!:noway:

Then I thought, why not make a thread and post my scores for 3 different songs, each week and challenge other MFP-ers to beat them?:wink:

I'll post 3 songs a week, starting today (i'm off on a walk first but will be on JD2 later), with my scores and you lot work your body, then post your scores!!!!

It's just for fun:bigsmile: , and if you discover, like me, that you are a little more competitive than you thought, it's a great motivator!!!!!!

Oh, and I won't gloat if you don't beat me (I'll do the 'happy bunny' dance in the privacy of my own home!!:tongue: ).

LouiseXXX

Replies

• tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This sounds likes fun. Are you doing it under the category just dance and logging the score there or in the sweat program and logging sweat drops??

Also, do you us the numbchuks? I don't because the cord whips me in the leg and face..lol. I wonder if not using them reduces my score. My friends say that you don't need to, but I am not sure.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    This sounds likes fun. Are you doing it under the category just dance and logging the score there or in the sweat program and logging sweat drops??

Also, do you us the numbchuks? I don't because the cord whips me in the leg and face..lol. I wonder if not using them reduces my score. My friends say that you don't need to, but I am not sure.

I didnt even know you could use them, might have to try.

I did just dance everyday last week and actually started to get a bit better, doubt I will beat anyone, but will give it a go :D
  • andreapoole
    andreapoole Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I just started JD2 so I know I probably won't score high. Hope I can remember to get on here and note my scores.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in! Can't wait Louise!
  • dukefanlisa
    dukefanlisa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got this for Christmas and it has become my new favorite love! :) I play it for about an hour a day and sweat like crazy. Im excited because I finally got my first score over 10,000 on It's Raining Men!
  • gettincozie
    gettincozie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like this ideal!!!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Okay everybody, here they are:

It's Raining Men = 10513pts

Tik Tok = 9840pts

Vampire Weekend = 10036pts

(After trying to beat some other scores on my other challenge, I had to go with the high scores I had already. I was too shattered to do anymore!!!!! Yes, Bru, those are your scores I was trying to beat!!!!!)

Have a go throughout the week. When you beat them, post your scores and we'll see who is the best for each song by next Saturday night/Sunday morning!!!! I make a new thread each week.

Not only will you be motivating yourself but burning a fair few cals and working that body!!!!!!!

Ask your friends to join, the more the merrier!!!!

Oh, and if you want to add me (I'll post next week's thread the home page), please do!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • BrunetteWife
    Options
    :heart: it! I checked out the other thread with your results and WTG!!! You were killin' it! :drinker:

I'll start these songs soon. And *if* I beat them, I'll post asap, otherwise, I'll just post the highest I scored this coming Saturday :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am defo gonna give this a try, I found it way more fun when I was trying to beat someone. I am rubbish though lol
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm not sure I can beat those scores but it will be fun to try.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    OMG i am sooooo in!!! Do we have a week to beat the scores or what? I have pretty much 5 stars on almost everything!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    OMG i am sooooo in!!! Do we have a week to beat the scores or what? I have pretty much 5 stars on almost everything!!!

Yes. I'll post 3 new songs next Sunday afternoon/evening on a new thread. I'm just going through the songs as they come, so I'm afraid Monster Mash will be in there somewhere!
  • looby1968
    Options
    :heart: it! I checked out the other thread with your results and WTG!!! You were killin' it! :drinker:

I'll start these songs soon. And *if* I beat them, I'll post asap, otherwise, I'll just post the highest I scored this coming Saturday :)

I am absolutely sure, during the week, you will be able to kick my butt!!!!
  • looby1968
    Options

Nope. Never used the nunchuck!!!!!! Don't think you need to.
  • gettincozie
    gettincozie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be trying to get close!! I will post my scores!!!
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm in. Doubt I'll be anywhere close to your score but I will be motivating to try :)
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'm in. Doubt I'll be anywhere close to your score but I will be motivating to try :)

Excellent!!! You may not think you can do it, but I'm sure you'll give it a darn good try.

Just think of all those calories you'll be burning!:bigsmile:
  • looby1968
    Options
    I will be trying to get close!! I will post my scores!!!

Good, good!!!!! I'm sure you can give me a run for my money!!!
  • BrunetteWife
    Options
    Woman, I think you are trying to kill me!! In total, I was about 1,140pts away from those high scores in total! I know, there's still a full week to go..I'm trying to catch you!! :heart: