'JUST DANCE 2 Scores' Challenge!!!! Week 1

Options

Replies

• meadows654
    Options
    I soooo want in on this! I'll do them tonight and see what scores I get. I'm usually somewhere up ~9000 (when the sensor sees me correctly!). What a great idea!
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is a fun idea! I'd love to do it with you all. I do my Just Dance 2 everyday since I got it! My kids and I love it.

Do we have to post pics? I took them just in case.
    Here are my scores so far:

Raining men 10466

Tik Tok 9313

Vampire 8547

:)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Claudia007, acapielano, Shelle68, vraesgame, meadows654, irishrose22... WELCOME ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:

It's the Wii game and no you don't have to post pics!!! I'm afraid there's no prize, just the knowledge that you are the best amongst friends!!!!!!!

I'll post another thread on Sunday, with some new scores (I'm going through them as they come on the game), so I'm afraid my 'not-so-favourite' ones are going to appear.:sad:
  • eclairuk
    eclairuk Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Evening all.

I have mamanged to get 11000 for Raining Men!!! :bigsmile:
    Tik Tok and Vampire Weekend are not so great. I was actually freaking out in my livingroom when I was trying to beat your scores looby1968.

I'll have another go tomorrow.

Happy Wii dancing everyone :heart:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    11k?!?! :noway: FANTASTIC!! :flowerforyou:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Just found this on the boards and LOVE it. My girls and I are going to try and beat your scores now. Thanks. How inventive. We all love this game and how fun to have a goal/competition. :)
  • BrunetteWife
    Options
    justdancetiktok.jpg

Woot woot!! I beat Tik Tok!! As for Vampire Weekend, you have me on that one dear! Sorry for the pics, but I wanted to prove it, that's all :)
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Okay..just played this game for the first time today. My favorite was by far....It's raining men..only did 3 songs, but I manages to score 10253 on my first try of It's raining men!!!
  • BrunetteWife
    Options
    Okay..just played this game for the first time today. My favorite was by far....It's raining men..only did 3 songs, but I manages to score 10253 on my first try of It's raining men!!!
    WOW! On your first try?! ROCK ON \m/
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I just played this game for the 1st time tonight....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!! I want to join the challenge. :smile:
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I just ordered just dance and just dance 2 when I get them I hope that I can still join.. This sounds like fun and some great motivation.. I have never done either one but have done ddr.. So we shall see how it goes :)

One will be here saturday the dance two probally won't get here until monday, but I can hope they both get here on the same day :)

Thanks Laurie

PS you gals have got some rocking scores on this , promise me you will only laugh in the privacy of your own home lol....
  • looby1968
    Options

I see we have another competitor! Excellent! To get a score in the 10,000s is brilliant!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • gettincozie
    gettincozie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I tried to beat those scores but could not get to past 9000
  • BrunetteWife
    Options
    Oops!! I did it again!!! Woot Woot! justdancevampire.jpg

come all only a day and a half-ish left to get the high scores!! Not looking forward to next weeks songs (if you are going in order) they are some of my lowest scores (like 5000 or so) ..
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Love this challenge!!

It's Raining Men 9557

Tic Toc 10059

Vampire Weekend 7390
  • looby1968
    Options
    I tried to beat those scores but could not get to past 9000

Ah, but did you enjoy it?
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    UGHHHHH!!!! I got 10051 on Its raining men! I'm going to beat this score tonight if it takes me all nite long LOL!!
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    Finally. Its Raining Men 10529
    http://i56.tinypic.com/15gwktx.jpg
  • looby1968
    Options
    :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile:

I am utterly loving the 'competition'.

I really hope you are enjoying the experience and are looking forward to your hot bodies!!!!!!!

I'm going to practise the next 3 songs (not at all sure what they are yet) this weekend and post my scores on a new thread on Sunday aft/eve.

Keep Dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    Options
    My kids and I were having such a great time trying to beat that score. We are going to do tik tok and vampire weekend tonight.
    :bigsmile: