Many don't know this!

Options
124»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I mean I'm not saying it can't be a good workout- but I'm absolutely going to throw the BS flag on it being "the most intense. "
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Can I get the same benefits by jumping on a bed? LOL
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reminding me, I've always wanted to add this to my routine. It's so good for the lymphatic system, which I need. And I can do it in the privacy of my own home, thank God. I will definitely buy one.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I used my mini trampoline all winter when it was too cold/nasty to run outside. I wear a heart rate monitor when I use it so I get a more accurate accounting of calories burned.
  • tompkinsw
    tompkinsw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Rebounding is good, fun exercise!!
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It might just have been me or the trampoline. But I don't think it's suited for 250lbs or over, it was great the first couple of times, until I went through it and into the floor. Now I'm too scared to get another one. Fat cow too fat for trampoline.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I mean I'm not saying it can't be a good workout- but I'm absolutely going to throw the BS flag on it being "the most intense. "

Running an ultra marathon can be classed as MOST intense, does not mean you should belittle another type of workout that it MOST intense for that person. I physically can't squat more than what I have on me now but I bet I can run further than you.... does that make your exercise better than mine cause you can lift more? Or does it make mine better than yours?

I don't see the need for making a person feel bad for describing what it most intense for them

Perhaps some time out running may boost those feel good endorphins
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The fun factor is there and anything is better than nothing, but without personal info the calorie count is probably even more inaccurate that other devices the guestimate calorie burn with personal info. 97cals seems inaccurate for 5 mins of work for someone your size (guessing from your picture). Plus workout and diet go hand in hand, maybe undoing the '97 kcals' you are 'burning'