Any other ladies trying to hit the 120s in the next 5 months

13»

Replies

• fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Started at 138, I'm not 126 and aiming to be 120 in 5 weeks :)
  • I'm 5'3 and currently 136. Wanting to be 125 by July but right now it feels like I'm never going to get there! I know, I know, negative self talk!

For us not-so-heavy girls, it's so much harder. We should really be focusing less on the scale and more on inches. The scale has barely budged for me in the last month (after the first 10lbs dropping right off), but everyone has really noticed a change in my size these last couple of weeks. Makes me wish I'd taken measurements!

This is great thread though - I'm friending as many of you guys as I can! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    I'm 5'3 and currently 136. Wanting to be 125 by July but right now it feels like I'm never going to get there! I know, I know, negative self talk!

For us not-so-heavy girls, it's so much harder. We should really be focusing less on the scale and more on inches. The scale has barely budged for me in the last month (after the first 10lbs dropping right off), but everyone has really noticed a change in my size these last couple of weeks. Makes me wish I'd taken measurements!

This is great thread though - I'm friending as many of you guys as I can! :smile: :flowerforyou:

i feel like you just wrote my entry!! 5'3; 136; want to be 125 by March. Scale did not budge for AGES, but I've finally started feeling a change, so I think things are happening. Patience....definitely not my strong point:blushing:
  • 140, current goal is 135 but ultimate goal is around 125. I'm 5'3'' for context.

I have been struggling for some time. I was using an app on my phone to record my calories until yesterday. Then my brother sends me a message and tells me about this site. Turns out my ACTUAL consumption should be around 1,200, where the other app had me at 1,500! And I was usually going a little bit over with the holidays and all...no change at all!

But now I think I've got a better grasp of the situation. My biggest challenge is going to be reducing my carb intake (not restricting, mind you). I'm a pescetarian, and I really don't like nuts, so I usually consume a ton of carbs, be they complex or otherwise.

Hopefully things will go better this time around! Good luck to those in my boat!
  • im 136 and I plan to be 110 in 5 months =)
  • marianmaj
    marianmaj Posts: 96 Member
    It is always tougher when you have less to lose...i am 133 now and I want to be 125 to 127 which may not sound like alot but IT TAKES COMPLETE STRICT CLEAN EATING NO CHEATING EVER and at least 4 workouts a week to acheive. I got to 125 a couple of years ago for my WEDDING which was easy since you are so busy planning a wedding and so stressed you don't care about food..then you settle in and start relaxing and cooking meals for hubby and taking a taste of his pizza and BOOM you gained 8 pounds!!! You must stop eating all white bread ,rice, pasta, and dairy for starts..eat fish..all lean non red meats, all fresh fruits and tons of vegetables! Friend me anytime and best wishes!!! Marian:heart:
  • marianmaj
    marianmaj Posts: 96 Member
    It is always tougher when you have less to lose...i am 133 now and I want to be 125 to 127 which may not sound like alot but IT TAKES COMPLETE STRICT CLEAN EATING NO CHEATING EVER and at least 4 workouts a week to acheive. I got to 125 a couple of years ago for my WEDDING which was easy since you are so busy planning a wedding and so stressed you don't care about food..then you settle in and start relaxing and cooking meals for hubby and taking a taste of his pizza and BOOM you gained 8 pounds!!! You must stop eating all white bread ,rice, pasta, and dairy for starts..eat fish..all lean non red meats, all fresh fruits and tons of vegetables! Friend me anytime and best wishes!!! Marian:heart:
This discussion has been closed.