Robot ninja????
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    pirate cyborg?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    This is actually one of those tougher questions for me. The cool, calm, trained deadliness of the ninja is how I see my self in the Pastry Kitchen. But the loud, hot, blade wielding deviant was how I saw myself on the hot kitchen. So, I guess I'm a ninja who used to be a pirate. They both carry blades so, that's really all I care about :devil:
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hahaha I like pirates, but I'd have to side on NINJA! YA! :glasses:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm not coordinated enough to be a ninja, and I'm damn good at drinking...so a pirate's life for me!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I studied karate in Japan back in the 70's and was fascinated by Ninjitsu. Have many books on the subject and collected a lot of the original weaponry. Have many of the pics and weapons dispayed on the wall in my weight room.

When Holland was little, she saw some of the pics and asked "Who's the skinny guy in the black pajamas?" or something like that. Put it in perspective.

Most of the pics are in boxes, but there are still a few out, with the hopes it might intimidate a teenaged boy or two.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Seriously, Ninja. I don't understand why this is even a question, let alone why there are so many people landing on the side of pirate. Pirates are a gaggle or rebellious renegades, cool sure. But Ninjas are a controlled, highly trained and skilled fighters who have committed their lives to becoming lethal.

Ditto! Ninjas all the way! :bigsmile:
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    I love seeing all the 'MFP Ninjas' coming out of the shadows to chime in. Thank you

For all the pirates... At least ya have a nice booty.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    NINJA!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all the 'MFP Ninjas' coming out of the shadows to chime in. Thank you

For all the pirates... At least ya have a nice booty.

We have more than nice booty! :bigsmile:
    .....the treasure chest is what everyone goes after! :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    This is actually one of those tougher questions for me. The cool, calm, trained deadliness of the ninja is how I see my self in the Pastry Kitchen. But the loud, hot, blade wielding deviant was how I saw myself on the hot kitchen. So, I guess I'm a ninja who used to be a pirate. They both carry blades so, that's really all I care about :devil:
    Well put. :laugh: Personally I tend to land on the side of ninja more often than not....but it's a ninja with a drunk, cursing pirate lurking in the shadows waiting to plunder.....
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Ninja...all the way...at least they take baths, and they aren't loud and obnoxious lol
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a ninja, but I'm actually married to a pirate! In Tampa, we have a pirate invasion every year (January 29 this year to be exact) and the pirates hop on a ship, sail up Tampa bay to downtown, demand the keys to the city from the mayor then have a victory parade down the Bayshore (it's our la-di-da boulevard with mansions all along the bay-gorgeous). There is mass drinking, bead throwing and all sorts of things young children shouldn't be exposed to but it's a lot of fun! So, all you pirates, come on down to Florida in 2 weeks and join the fun.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Pirate. In fact I have a jack russell terrior named "Black Lip Bart."

I also have an italian greyhound named Vinny One Nut (he HAD to have a mob name, and I'm sure you can guess at his name), but that is beside the point.

So maybe I'm a mobster pirate. Plundering with a billygun.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    pirateninja.jpg
  • I had this talk with a friend a few months ago haha, she was all ninja but I am definitely pirate!!!!!
  • stillnikki
    stillnikki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a NIIIIN-JUH! No doubt about that!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ninja, how is this still a debate? Ninjas are far superior.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Haha I love this! "Just curious"!

I would say Ninja because their skills are perfected from discipline! C'mon, ever see KILL BILL?! AMAZING.

Pirates are badasses that drink, steal and fight...which is cool too but doesn't take any practice.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY a Pirate. If Ninja's left their shirts open a little more often I might change my mind! LMAO