Just Curious: Ninja vs Pirate

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY a Pirate. If Ninja's left their shirts open a little more often I might change my mind! LMAO

I'm with ya Vee!!
    Have you seen what girl pirates wear?! :bigsmile:
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY a Pirate. If Ninja's left their shirts open a little more often I might change my mind! LMAO

I'm with ya Vee!!
    Have you seen what girl pirates wear?! :bigsmile:

Oooooohhhh yeah boobie boosters, wench skirts, lacy things... Schmexy!
  • annadilynn
    Options
    pirates!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Being asian, I have to go with ninja.gif
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am a Ninja all the way.

Pirates, I picture rotten, black death, cesspool mouth with a snaggle here and there for teeth. ugh.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    cesspool mouth with a snaggle here and there for teeth. ugh.

:laugh: while i spent my youth wishing to a be ninja, i just recently have accepted that i am pirate to the core.
    for the record, i have most of my teeth. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I accept that you are a pirate Loops, and still love you tremendously despite that fact. I appreciate that you do not have lagoon teeth. :flowerforyou:
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Pirate. I wanted to be a ninja but I realize that in the black ninja costume I would look like a giant period looking for a giant sentence to end.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ninja. Pirates smell wierd and eat nasty food that's been on a nasty boat. And my 10 year old just told me I rock the butt-whoopins like a ninja, ROFL!!!
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pirate. Pirate all the way.

We have this battle going on at another forum I practically LIVE on. bodymod.org.

Although... some debate that Zombies would overtake all in the long run.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Although i look good in black, i have to go pirate for two reasons. Rum and wenches!:drinker:
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Pirate! Ya haaaar! Always always pirate!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Ninja. I don't understand why this is even a question, let alone why there are so many people landing on the side of pirate. Pirates are a gaggle or rebellious renegades, cool sure. But Ninjas are a controlled, highly trained and skilled fighters who have committed their lives to becoming lethal.

Well said!! I'm with you on this one
  • FlashBang
    FlashBang Posts: 136
    Options
    Haven't you people seen Raiders of the Lost Ark? "Shoot Him!" Pirates win every time, they've got the better gadgets! If your gonna be a Ninja, steer clear of the Pirates.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Haven't you people seen Raiders of the Lost Ark? "Shoot Him!" Pirates win every time, they've got the better gadgets! If your gonna be a Ninja, steer clear of the Pirates.
    Ninja have shuriken and flint locks were very unreliable.
  • feetypajamas
    Options
    Ninjas may be able to sneak up on all the pirates, who've had way too much rum, but dangit, Pirate outfits are so much more FUN!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Ninjas may be able to sneak up on all the pirates, who've had way too much rum, but dangit, Pirate outfits are so much more FUN!

But Ninjas wear black- slimming :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with pirate. Pirates of the Caribbean! I know I'm way too old for that boy, but I think Johnny Depp is one sexy pirate. :laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Don't forget, pirates have plunder! And a very cool language. And their very own day, September 20th, "Talk Like a Pirate Day"
  • feetypajamas
    Options
    I thought it was the 19th?

Regardless, they have their own DAY. So HAH. LOL

I'm also way too clumsy to be a ninja. Stealth is not in my vocabulary. Stumble in and swipe the rum suits me just fine. :D