Yeah Tall Girls!

Options
2»

Replies

• BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    6" here! And it does suck finding jeans. Maurices and Vanity have jeans. I love Vanity because they are by waist and length though I still find it hard sometimes because i have curves no matter what weight I'm at and most of the jeans aren't for women with curves.

As for shirts or dresses that's a hard one. I always see a cute dress and then I put it on and it's like if I move at all I feel like my butt it sticking out. lol

Or what about finding a one piece swim suit that fits? OMG! I can never find one that I don't strech the heck out of, I'm always to long. And I can't buy a two piece (yet).

Ah yes the joys of being tall.

I can say that at least they have started to have more tall jeans now and shoes. I used to have such problems finding shoes and now it's getting easier to find cute shoes with my big 'ol feet. :)

Ooh- I forgot about Maurice's! They aren't the longest but they definitely carry talls!

Haha- one piece swimsuits crack me up! I've been a swimmer my whole life. In high school, I was super tiny but super tall. Buying suits that actually covered my butt was a huge task. Our team suits were based on what covered my rear-end!
  • curlytop89
    curlytop89 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the swim suits. Luckily I feel okay in a two piece now adays and sometimes that's just easier with restroom breaks and what not. I like the little mini skirts with some, but it still takes some shopping before I find one I am happy with.
    The skinny jeans with the tight narrow thigh are not for me, even since my weight loss. If I get them big enough for my thighs then they bag on my waist, and vice versa. I don't think I have fat legs, but some of the styles now adays tell me otherwise. There must be a lot of women running around out there with big bellies and skinny little bird legs. I'm just sayin...
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I really don't think I have fat thighs by any stretch of the imagination, but that's always where my pants are the tightest!!