How many Calories does 30 days shred burn.

Options
How many Calories does 30 days shred burn.

I am 5'3 168

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    As per my HRM, 150 cals. MFP says about 200 if loged under circuit training. I am 5'8, 138lbs.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    When I was 145lbs (at 5'7") I burned 185 calories doing the level one workout.

(But of course it will vary from person to person depending on how hard you're pushing yourself, your weight, etc...)
  • RippaRita54
    RippaRita54 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    With my heart rate monitor i burn between 135- 150 calories for level one on average, and 150-170 on level two. Im 168cm and 62kgs.
    If you plugged in 150 i reckon you would be safe!
    Great work out however dont think it replaces the need for other exercise and the gym as Jillian suggests!!!! Its only 150 not 500+ your burning! I try to do it in the mornings before work then gym after work.
    And do you notice Anita cheats on level one and when to camera is moving to Natalie she stops lunging and only does the bicep curl!! CHEATER!! haha
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    With my heart rate monitor i burn between 135- 150 calories for level one on average, and 150-170 on level two. Im 168cm and 62kgs.
    If you plugged in 150 i reckon you would be safe!
    Great work out however dont think it replaces the need for other exercise and the gym as Jillian suggests!!!! Its only 150 not 500+ your burning! I try to do it in the mornings before work then gym after work.
    And do you notice Anita cheats on level one and when to camera is moving to Natalie she stops lunging and only does the bicep curl!! CHEATER!! haha

I agree with this.

I try to aim for 500+ calories burned per day through exercise. I like doing the 30DS workouts, but never on their own. I usually do that, plus another half hour doing JMFU on the Wii, followed by maybe a half hour or so playing Gold's Gym Cardio or something.
  • Lacey9693
    Lacey9693 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I saw her cheat too. LOL