Your opinion on tummy tuck and breast reduction

2»

Replies

• believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Oh gosh I definitely would NOT do both at the same time. My doctor would have NEVER gone for that anyway. I did the opposite of reduction though, I did an increase. It hurt for 5 days. But I never knew pain til the tummy tuck, those 5 days were the absolute worst ever but it's WORTH it. I couldn't imagine having those 2 pains at the same time. There is NO WAY I could have been able to do anything.

Actually, doing both at the same time tends to work out best! Not only are you exposed to less anesthesia, but you only need to take time off once (which is more convenient for most people who work!). It also involves less pain medication, as you're taking them for a shorter time, and all at once. Many doctors recommend both at the same time, and many will perform a "mommy makeover" type surgery - breasts and tummy all at once :smile: Just throwing that out there!!
  • Actually, doing both at the same time tends to work out best! Not only are you exposed to less anesthesia, but you only need to take time off once (which is more convenient for most people who work!). It also involves less pain medication, as you're taking them for a shorter time, and all at once. Many doctors recommend both at the same time, and many will perform a "mommy makeover" type surgery - breasts and tummy all at once :smile: Just throwing that out there!!

I agree 100% on the convenience of at the same time, but I just can't imagine anyone enduring that pain. I had my breast enhancement in 2003 and my tummy tuck in 2006. If you have a HIGH pain tolerance I say go for it, I definitely don't lol (maybe if they'd give Morphine!)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Personally, I like the look of fake boobs rather than real ones, so i have always wanted to get my boobs done.....but i have about 120 pounds to lose....which means most likely saggy boobs and loose tummy, so you bet your bottom dollar when i get to goal weight im treating myself to a lift and tuck
This discussion has been closed.