Hello! Will anyone be my friend?

Options
2»

Replies

• VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi Laura,

Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou: This is an awesome site where you will find plenty of friends who will encourage you and offer support and share their stories that are very inspirational!! I know you will be successful!!! I'm send friend request now!!:smile:
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to get help and get a kick in the butt when you need it. You can add me if you like also.
  • kpeter25
    Options
    Good Luck to you and I will be your friend!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I thing 2011 is a great year to be fabulous. I'm hoping to lose between 55-70 lbs this year and am down 7 already since the 1/1/11. Please feel free to add me and good luck
  • JackieBea
    Options
    You guys can all add me! :-) I lost 110 pounds and then started working to put on some muscle. I've put back on 20 lbs, and that is NOT all muscle....so now still trying to get the same10 lbs off that I have been struggling with for the last two years- not easy at all!
  • sloates
    Options
    Hello, I am Sammi, 28 yrs old and hoping to loose 27lbs by June - ish! I think this site is great and its free which is even better!
    Hope you are ok today and keeping to the regime xx
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm happy for friend requests to help me keep going! I lost 3 stone last year but have put 2 back on. Now I am determined to get back on it and to keep going and this site is fab!!
    Sarah
  • judithlang
    Options
    Welcome Laura - I am sending a friend request :flowerforyou: - I also think 2011 is a great year to be fabulous - my goal is 20 lbs this year and I could use some more friends and support - this is an awesome site !
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend too! :) (If you'll have ME of course...haha)

As others have said, 2011 is the year to bring it. I believe that it's FULL of possibilities and what you want is right in front of you...you just have to reach out and grab it!!! ;)

Welcome to MFP! :)
  • Ghyllfoot
    Options
    Hi Laura, i'm in the UK and soon to be pushing 44...I started this on Monday at 220lb and and currently at 218.5lb aiming to get to 168lb...

I know I can do it as 16 years ago I lost 5 stone but gradually with stress, divorce, work, ex-wife and all that goes with it the comfort became not food alone but red wine coupled with rich foods...I am aiming to keep lifestyle but at a greatly reduced level...also, once achieving this weight I promise myself I shall not need to do this again.

For me it is the many suits and lovely clothes in my wardrobe that currently do not fit and I so long to wear them coupled with the fact I want to swim with my girls in the summer...that should be enough incentive for me.

I did, however, purchase a treadmill 2 days ago and am hugely pleased to discover that running 2miles at a 2% incline at 6mph burns 333calories.

So, I am new here and looking to gain support from many others whilst offering what support I feel I can. All the best to you and I am sure you will achieve your goal.

Cheers
    Ghyllfoot
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Welcome to MFP :bigsmile: You'll love it here! Friend Request has been sent!
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, You can added me too, I'm looking for friends too
  • mel45
    mel45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi i will be your friend im mel 46 from north wales and need to lose about 28 lb done it before then let it all creep back on when i gave up smoking 5 months ago so we could spur each other on x
  • mel45
    mel45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi i will be your friend im mel 46 from north wales and need to lose about 28 lb done it before then let it all creep back on when i gave up smoking 5 months ago so we could spur each other on x