Calling all the UK- Anyone else want to join the North vs So

Options
124»

Replies

• Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Gingajoy!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/153778-team-uk-northern-numpties-vs-southern-softies-results?page=2#posts-2082007 is where it's all at.

For anyone wanting to join, please SEND ME A MESSAGE (post it somewhere or put it in your status updates by all means, but you are unlikely to make it to the results table unless I've a message in my inbox).

Include:

1. Your starting weight for the challenge and the date it was taken on (if you have a weight from the week Sunday 9th Jan to Sat 15th Jan- the official Challenge start week- I'll put you in from the start. If your start weight is from this week-Sunday 16th to Sat 22nd- I'll add you to the results for next week)

2. Your weigh day (it doesn't matter what day you weigh on, but stick to the same one for the challenge so that each week's results reflect 7 days of team effort)

3. Your location, if you don't mind people knowing.

If you add your team to your signature, people will realise that you've joined and we will all get to know each other quicker- mates and opposition...

Each week on your weigh day or as near as possible, send me a message to my inbox with your updated weight and I'll add it to the table.

Results showing weights, losses and percentage weight loss for each team will be published each week on Saturday, as long as everyone has given me their weights by midday on Sat. If anyone is late, the results will be delayed. (Having said that, I'm going to see my sister this Saturday, so results might be Sunday this week...)

Have fun, and lets see who are the biggest losers!

Ros x
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Rosy :happy:

I've been pointed this way from the UK thread.

1. My starting weight when I came here after Christmas was 11st3lb (on Boxing Day) then I weighed on the following days:
    Sun 2nd Jan = 11st0lb
    Sun 9th Jan = 10st10lb

2. My weigh day is usually the end of the week e.g. a Sunday.

3. I'm in Cardiff. :drinker: Am I the only Welshie?? I don't mind being a Southern Softie if there is no Gaelic Team. :sad: :wink:
  • zydratethief
    Options
    I think im a pound down from last weeks weight - Hurrah for me! Its been a craptastic weekend, only made it to the gym twice, and even then it was only 30 minute worksouts, ive also been eating shortbread fingers at 100 calories a pop......meh life is so so
  • binsylad
    Options
    Hi All,

Team South Please!! ( I have messaged you)

SW 135.5 Kg
    1st Real Goal 99Kg

Rgds

Mike
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, another member for the softies. (message already sent)

Starting weight last wednesday was 196 lbs.

Today I weigh ( bleep bleep bleep) 193 lbs

so 3lb off this week, which is nice
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Morning, this Northern Numptie has lost 6lbs this week!!
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    down 0.9lb this week :smile:
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @ James 501 - weyyyy well done! Amazing loss! You've made up for me then :tongue: My sincerest apologies to my fellow southerners - I maintained :sad: :grumble: ... I think maybe I should've eaten my exercise calories this week (was trying to make up for my birthday weekend...) Anyway, next week will be better!

Also, I know you're the enemy (:tongue: ), but well done to marymoonpiguk too! 6lbs in a week is amazing!!
  • lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Hmmm, as a northern numpty I shouldn't like you, but that is AMAZING well done!!
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options

Hmmm, as a northern numpty I shouldn't like you, but that is AMAZING well done!!

Ha ha, thanks hun
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options

thats amazing - (it'll make up for the fact that i've either gained or stuck this week!!)
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Morning, hows everyone doing.. Whoop to the Numpties!!