ketchup is evil!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i bought the KC stuff. it's fifty calories a serving and i only need 1/2 of a serving YUM YUM YUM...the sodium content wasn't so bad, either.

oh LORD wow YUMMY.

i also got the tyson meat (the grilled chicken strips).

woah!

wow!

i've been missing out!

( dont want to think about where it came from though :blushing: )

yeah so i had that + 25 cals worth of topping + handful of spinach + 3 grape tomatoes and i'm on my second glass of crystal light.

uhhhhh mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm thats like a less than 200 calorie meal, folks.

i could eat meat all day. :love:
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    Hoy sauce usually has 0 cals.

Also Heinz has a new product:

Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup
    The new Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup offers 75 percent less sugar, two-thirds fewer calories and only one gram of carbohydrates. The latest in the line of lifestyle-oriented products, Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has much of the same great, thick and rich taste of traditional Heinz Ketchup.

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size:
    Amount per Serving
    Calories 5 Calories from Fat
    % Daily Value *
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Sodium 0mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Protein 0%
    Est. Percent of Calories from:
    Fat 0.0% Carbs 80.0%
    Protein 0.0%
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I made my own for years until I found the heinz on sale one day, its low carb, almost no sugar and tastes so much better than the other stuff. there are scads of recipes online on making your own ketchup, you can tweak it to your own tastes and then freeze it into ice cube trays and break them out one at a time as you need them. :tongue: homemade is the way to go if you have time.