2»

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    How about DH....

Darling Husband?
    Doting Husband?
    Daft Husband?

I was trying to figure out how all these women were living with Designated Hitters. Feel free to take that one to the gutter.

Kcal = Calorie
    PR = Personal Record
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    I personally just like how the acronym TOM was created... and makes it look like we're blaming the male population for our womanly troubles. :-)

I was wondering why I was getting blamed for weight gain.......

So you are TOM. Mate, you are the most popular guy on here. The ladies are always talking about you.

You should hear some of the things they say "My TOM drives me crazy" and "My TOM makes me feel all funny and "TOM is late. I'm getting worried..."

Damn, if jealousy was an emotion I possessed I would be damn jealous...
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    I personally just like how the acronym TOM was created... and makes it look like we're blaming the male population for our womanly troubles. :-)

So you are TOM. Mate, you are the most popular guy on here. The ladies are always talking about you.

You should hear some of the things they say "My TOM drives me crazy" and "My TOM makes me feel all funny and "TOM is late. I'm getting worried..."

LMAO - That's too funny!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    How about DH....

Darling Husband?
    Doting Husband?
    Daft Husband?
    I wondered what the heck that meant!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Don't forget EVOO...

you have no idea how long I thought this was some sort of exotic sweetener or vegetable or something I had never heard of that you have to get at some specialty store.

Then one day it just smacked me in the face:
    Extra Virgin Olive Oil!!!!!!!
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member

It's a curse... we all have our cross to bear.....

I LOL'd, funny stuff.
This discussion has been closed.