Dieting and alcohol

Options
13»

Replies

• Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    well apparently what i was drinking was actually seltzer. i'm sorry! lol tonic has some calories and some sugars and apparently seltzer does not. but still, it's a better choice than beer ;)
    Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!!!! I ended up drinking raspberry vodka and tonic until about 11:00, then I switched to Jack and tonic because JD was only $3, lol. No, there was no moderate drinking for me last night. Thank goodness I don't do that very often! Although, I should have done my research before because when I put the tonic in my food diary this morning there were so many to choose from and the calorie count varied so dramatically that I'm not sure exactly how many calories I even drank.
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    well apparently what i was drinking was actually seltzer. i'm sorry! lol tonic has some calories and some sugars and apparently seltzer does not. but still, it's a better choice than beer ;)
    Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!!!! I ended up drinking raspberry vodka and tonic until about 11:00, then I switched to Jack and tonic because JD was only $3, lol. No, there was no moderate drinking for me last night. Thank goodness I don't do that very often! Although, I should have done my research before because when I put the tonic in my food diary this morning there were so many to choose from and the calorie count varied so dramatically that I'm not sure exactly how many calories I even drank.