When You Lose Weight, What Part of Your Body Loses First?

Options

Replies

• tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    my face always thins out first which is nice!
    Also my upper stomach and the little bit i do gain on my arms and back. Of course last is my belly and thighs.
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    The very first place I noticed were my fingers. Uh, I just did ALL this work to lose weight in my FINGERS?! So frustrating because I didn't "see" it anywhere else... but then I did some side-by-side comparison pictures and notice it in other places because of that ... so I definitely recommend doing that! I am a person that needs to see it to believe it, so that is keeping my motivation up.
  • CJPellerin
    Options
    I actually had this same conversation with my co-worker about an hour ago. I, too, want to lose unwanted tummy baggage. Yet, my body wants to take weight away from my legs first. In the past I have dealt with losing weight in places such as my hands, feet, breasts, and face. Which was fine with me, but eliminating the tummy area would have been better =)
  • mzw00dy1964
    mzw00dy1964 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ditto....Boobs
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I notice it most in my face too! It's weird... But I don't mind as I hate having that extra fat under my chin. Then it's my fingers (I notice my rings get looser) and last of all my waist which is my problem area like a lot of people's!

My boobs don't seem to change all that much which I think is probably a good thing as they're not massive in the first place!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My butt goes first :sad: If I could keep my overweight butt I would. Now I have the butt of a young boy :cry:

I would LOVE :love: If the first place was my face. At my skinniest I still have 4 chins....
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I too am a candy apple on a stick, so my legs and butt just get thinner and thinner and stomach is last to go. I have never really kept at it long enough to lose my belly or boobs, but as a previous responder said, really hoping to this time.
  • kharsa12
    kharsa12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my arms and legs first, which leaves me looking like I'm Kermit the frog. I hate it!!!
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My arms.... and boobs! :ohwell:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My face, then overall everything is pretty even.

^^^ That's me, exactly!
  • asmithson19
    Options
    Yep - Always boobs too! :(
    Glad I am not alone!
    Next is my neck and chest area, I look super thin there but still have a tummy and butt! Annoying! Tummy is last to go! :(
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    arms and face first

I want to lose my waist the most and of course that's the last place I lose. It is so freakin' stubborn!

OP, I feel your pain. I look like Humpty's sister too.
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    My boobs are always the first thing to go ((which upsets me....and my hubby lol)) but i WANT it to go from my lower abdomen first...that very lower part of your belly....if THAT would go away I could be down a pant size fast!!
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    face and waist
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hands and face first, then my waist and back. Boobs are finally getting smaller (used to wear a G) and it seems like my lower tummy flapnasty will never catch up, even though it's smaller than it used to be.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Definitely my butt, which sucks because that's the part that bothers me the least.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I guess I notice a little all over. But I like to see the loss in my face, butt and thighs :) Oh... since hitting 30 the tummy is very reluctant to go! I'm working on that with strength training :)
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Face. Hands. Feet. :angry:

Not good. :smile:
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Boobs. So unfair!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options