My B4 & After w/ PICTURE!

Options

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! Very very inspiring. Can I ask you how long did it take you and what did you do?? I mean..I know it's all about healthy eating and exercise but was there a few exercises that you thought were really good for losing all the trouble zones (you know..bum...tummy...legs..)?

I hope I will get there some day!

Tiffany
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    You are my new SHEro! I swear I tell people when I work out that I don't anyone else body, that I just want my old one back! That is no longer true. I want yours! LOL!!

Great, Fantastic, Terrific Job!

Please don't forget to keep posting as you tone.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is really nice! =) Thanks and I won't!
    You are my new SHEro! I swear I tell people when I work out that I don't anyone else body, that I just want my old one back! That is no longer true. I want yours! LOL!!

Great, Fantastic, Terrific Job!

Please don't forget to keep posting as you tone.
  • mrscates
    Options
    It took me from May 2009 to Nov. 2010 to get those results and I am still working on more. I do P90X for my overall body workout and Brazil butt Lift for my lower body
    So amazing!!! Very very inspiring. Can I ask you how long did it take you and what did you do?? I mean..I know it's all about healthy eating and exercise but was there a few exercises that you thought were really good for losing all the trouble zones (you know..bum...tummy...legs..)?

Tiffany
  • dd1224
    dd1224 Posts: 11
    Options
    wow! Well done! I'm taking my before picture today! Gotta start sometime, you've inspired me! 2 kids and still carrying the weight.
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    uhhm,, hot damn.... HOLLER AT YOUR BOY!!!!

HAHA ... you definitely must be white!!!

about the weight loss, you look awesome, good job.
  • asmile
    asmile Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow!! you look Awesome!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It took me from May 2009 to Nov. 2010 to get those results and I am still working on more. I do P90X for my overall body workout and Brazil butt Lift for my lower body

Tiffany

Brazil Butt lift?? I've never heard of that! I googled it but not really getting any definite review. How is it?? Is it a 30, 60 or a 90 day program and is it daily as well?? Sorry about all the questions, I think my butt needs a lift!
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    AMAZING! WOW! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I am curious to see what 140 looks like on my height - 5'5".
  • mrscates
    Options
    im 5'7 with a goal of 130/125lbs
    AMAZING! WOW! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I am curious to see what 140 looks like on my height - 5'5".
  • gracieb1
    gracieb1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • mrscates
    Options
    see above
    How tall are you?
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! We have such similar starting stats and end goal weights--what an inspiration for me moving forward!!
  • nailer341
    Options
    Gorgeous. Keep on rockin'.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and inspiring!
    [/quote
    Ditto!!! Congrats!
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    No hollering here. Im happily married =) Thank you though.
    uhhm,, hot damn.... HOLLER AT YOUR BOY!!!!

Happy hollerin' for Mr Cates then - congrats and well done :)
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You did awesome, and look super hot! Congratulations on your success this far:smile: . what are you doing to drop those last few pounds?
  • mrscates
    Options
    Still working out and counting calories and making the best foods choices I know
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You did awesome, and look super hot! Congratulations on your success this far:smile: . what are you doing to drop those last few pounds?
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing! Congrats on your achievement and all your hard work!
  • ramirez_vanessa
    Options
    Wow you look great. you just inspired me! I'm about the same as you were before and seeing your after picture motivates me. Thanks. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!