My B4 & After w/ PICTURE!

Options

Replies

• Tapree1
    Options
    Thats awesome! How often did you work out?? (just wondering if its possible for evryone or just athletes.).becasue thats how people always get their hopes up or i know i do...
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I workout 5 to 6 days a week. I do P90X, Brazil Butt Lift and drink Shakeology
    Thats awesome! How often did you work out?? (just wondering if its possible for evryone or just athletes.).becasue thats how people always get their hopes up or i know i do...
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • mrscates
    Options
    Thank you so much!
    You look great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • jimrogers
    jimrogers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Debbie Siebers is awesome!

Thanks for posting before and after pics - truly inspiring! I know that takes a lot of dedication.

You look awesome!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW...what an amazing transformation! You have every right to be proud girl :bigsmile:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! You actually look like you could be an aerobics instructor or something.... are you?:-)

Shannon
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Wow wow WOW!!! Way to go, and an enormous THANK YOU for posting, you are so inspiring!
  • mrscates
    Options
    I am not. I'm a BEACHBODY coach, but that just means I help guide people...but do not offer personal training or know enough about nutrition. I know what helped me, but thats about it.
    Wow, you look amazing! You actually look like you could be an aerobics instructor or something.... are you?:-)

Shannon
  • mrscates
    Options
    You're welcome! I did this to help inspire others and thank you very much!
    Wow wow WOW!!! Way to go, and an enormous THANK YOU for posting, you are so inspiring!
  • mrscates
    Options
    Thanks!
    All I can say is WOW...what an amazing transformation! You have every right to be proud girl :bigsmile:
  • xnikki23x
    Options
    wow ive had two kids, skin hanging and you look amazing :)
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    You look wonderful!
    Great job!
  • laurensmomma09
    laurensmomma09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    omg ! you rock!!! keep it up!
  • rrboruff
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :)!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. If you had not posted both pictures here together, I would swear they were two different people. You ROCK!
  • maureensc
    Options
    Absolutely STUNNING!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • sabell82
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!