Trying to lose 30 + lbs by June- who in?

Options
I am trying to lost 30 or more lbs before my birthday which is in June. 2 lbs a week for those of use who have more to lose. Anyone who would be intersted please add me so we can stay motivated together. Best of Luck!

Replies

• Tracie65
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose 55-60lbs by summer!! I need and will give motivation!!
  • kbean33
    kbean33 Posts: 50
    Options
    I am in! I am getting married in August
    :wink:
  • Armyking647
    Options
    im in ii need to lose 30 add me as a friend
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    I'm in, 30lbs by June would be brilliant! Got about 45lbs to lose in total.

Good luck guys and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Me too... My sisters wedding is coming up.
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    I'm in, 30lbs by June would be brilliant! Got about 45lbs to lose in total.

Good luck guys and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • emscat78
    emscat78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Hoping to ultimately shed 50 lbs.
  • Bubbles4u
    Options
    I am right there with ya!!! I need to lose 30 lbs cause I am getting married just don't have a date yet. lol
  • simplyquely
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal. I am in on this one! I need more then 50lbs to lose!!! HELP!!!
  • I'm in. Need all the help I can get. I'm 50 this summer and I don't want to be this size at my party. Need to lose 116 pounds altogether. I want to take part in life again instead of sitting on the sidelines trying to hide.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    I am looking to do the same....actually I would love to lose almost 50 if I could. I still have 100 to go total ;( I dont want to have to feel like I am stuck in long sleeves all summer like last summer. Argh!!!

We can do it!!!
  • dennisdwilliams
    Options
    I'm in....I want to loose at least that much or more by June....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but don't know how successful I will be. I am stuck on a plateau at the moment...

I'm looking to lose 54 by the end of 2011.
  • janem29
    Options
    Hey i'm in aswell, I want to lose 35lbs by this summer too so ill tag along with you
  • cheerbabe080790
    cheerbabe080790 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    heyy I'm in! trying to be 120 by June! 41 lbs to go. Can't wait for the BEACH! :)
  • janem29
    Options
    Hey i'm in aswell, I want to lose 35lbs by this summer too so ill tag along with you
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    IN!

(got graduation coming up and my aunt is making a really special collage of my grandma in her nursing cap, my mom in hers, and then me in mine, and I really want to look beautiful in it . Also, my husband and I are having our first anniversary in march, and I'd like to be closer to goal by then)
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am glad you are on the wagon so to speak. I have tried to added everyone if I have missed you please add me.` Please try to stay focused with your weight loss goals if it is 5lb or 150lbs its something we have to fight for each day! Best of Luck!
  • Italiangal37
    Italiangal37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just joined today and would love to see 30 by June:smile:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I'm in. Please add me!