Trying to lose 30 + lbs by June- who in?

Options

Replies

• sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    im in..im going to a wedding in June..and want to look FIERCE for it!! Then im going back to Jamaica in August for a actual vacation..and in September an Anniversary..got a lot of events to prepare for..So yeah..Im sooo in!!:wink:
  • Helen315
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get, I am to a wedding in July and on holiday in September, I want to actually feel good in my costume lol
  • jvanderveen22
    Options
    I'm in . Need to get down another 35-40 by june.anyone can add me.
  • miagoodart
    Options
    i am in. hoping to be 140 by June 26, 2011. 41 more pounds to go.
  • branuat
    Options
    I am in, I think this is a great idea and look forward to posting each week. June is perfect to summer shorts and bathing suits :) my mothers birthday is June 1st. 30 lbs by June
  • RachelFae
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here and I have 34lbs to lose... some mutual motivation would help lots and I've added the app to my iphone in a bid to stay focused :-)

Good luck to us all.

Rachel
  • RachelFae
    Options
    if your not swamped already, i'm in! :flowerforyou:
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in, in in!!!!...I'm new, this is my first post also. =0) I'm 4'11 1/2, 150 lbs, I want to lose at least 30 lbs. I'm only on day 2 and I'm super excited!!!!!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who is in on this! If you don't mind If I dont' add you would you add me, it only allows me to add 5 people every 10 minutes. Just a reminder, there will be weekly weighs in's with an attempt to lose 3+lbs. Best of luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! Would be great to look good for the summer!!!
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    im game
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    30 pounds by June would be awesome!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow! 30lbs by June. What a goal! I am so in! My goal is to lose 87lbs total.
  • cafeaulait10
    Options
    I am so wanting in! My birthday is in May so it would be good to have accomplished something by then.
  • DaniC11
    Options
    Im in!
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just in time for summer.
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Thanks everyone who is joining me in the weight loss goal of 30+lbs by June! For those of you who are new their will be a weekly goal of 2-3+lbs weight loss each week, if you wish to participate. If you do not that is up to you, even though I encourage each of you to do so. Best of Luck in your weight loss journey!!
  • Paralegalpebbles
    Paralegalpebbles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'll be 50 in August (how can that be? I feel like I'm 18!) I want to lose 40 but 30 is more realistic. I've been doing great on my calories and I've been exercising every day. I hate exercising and I hate dieting, but I'm doing both, and so far I've lost 3 to 4 pounds and I just started last week! I know....it's too much too fast, but if I don't see those kind of results, I give up.....right now I am MENTALLY committed, so I'm doing well. Good luck to all of you as well!!!
  • ambrewer07
    Options
    That's so awesome!!, Jackson is my boys name, he is great! I just let my diet and exercise go to the wayside after about the 4th month and I gained 40+pounds with him!, trying to get it off!!, Thanks again for doing this it it such a great help!
  • all4mykids
    all4mykids Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! I need to lose 60 (maybe 65:smile: ), and really need to get motivated again!!