Finally Lost 10 LBS

Options
After getting on scale this morning, I almost fell off! I FINALLY reached losing 10 lbs.! It has taken a few months to get to this point, and I am so excited. Today happens to be my final dress fitting for my wedding dress. I have 2 more lbs to go and then I will have reached my final goal.

I want to thank you all for being so supportive and motivating.

There have been so many ups and downs in my weight loss ride, but thanks to most of you, you kept me motivated!

Replies

• kimford28
    Options
    After getting on scale this morning, I almost fell off! I FINALLY reached losing 10 lbs.! It has taken a few months to get to this point, and I am so excited. Today happens to be my final dress fitting for my wedding dress. I have 2 more lbs to go and then I will have reached my final goal.

I want to thank you all for being so supportive and motivating.

There have been so many ups and downs in my weight loss ride, but thanks to most of you, you kept me motivated!
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!! Your hard work paid off. (Can't wait to see a pic of you in your wedding dress!) Thanks for being an inspiration! :smile:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Kim,

Woot, woot.....:tongue::tongue: .
    Congrats to you. Let us know how the fitting went today! I bet you look spectacular!!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Those last few pounds are buggers, but you hung in there and we were with you every step of the way. We'll stay here for you too. Yes, I want to see the pic of you in the dress!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome goal, and no more perfect time to have reached it!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Way to go Kim!
    And this is for your wedding :heart: :heart:
  • christineblen
    Options
    congrats :smile: I hope I can be as succesful as u good luck with keeping the weight off
  • Petal
    Petal Posts: 27
    Options
    Well done.....:smile::happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

An inspiration to us all.. Keep it off now and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding
  • kimford28
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to post a picture of me in my dress:)
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    bahh, how come nobody cared when I lost 10 lbs for my wedding?

:tongue:

Just kidding Kim! That's awesome, I couldn't be happier for you! For all the
    kind words you give out here, you deserve all of it and more!
  • kimford28
    Options
    When was your wedding Banks?????
  • banks1850
    Options
    Ages ago, I think it was in 1940 :noway:

nah but it was lets see.......it was on a cruise ship.....thinking
    .....thinking........ March 23rd I believe. so it was 5 and a half years ago (give or take)
  • banks1850
    Options
    that's not as bad as it looks,

my wifes b-day, my dog's b-day and our wedding
    are all within 4 days, so I always forget which is which.
    but that's ok cuz I never forget the week for any of them.

:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Ages ago, I think it was in 1940 :noway:

nah but it was lets see.......it was on a cruise ship.....thinking
    .....thinking........ March 23rd I believe. so it was 5 and a half years ago (give or take)

Banks! You're a riot :laugh: anniversary, birthday, it's one of those!

KIMFORD ! ! ! Congratulations, bride. Did you shed a tear for the little girl all-grown-up? A happy tear, to be sure. You made it happen for the fitting. A goal date is very important, I think. You are an inspiration to us all.

I wish you :love:

Cheryl
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, you are too funny Banks! You even have your dog thought of in all that. I thought I was the only one who cared about a dog's birthday. :happy:
  • kimford28
    Options
    No wonder Banks! I didn't know you 5 years ago silly! No tears shed... too much on my mind that still needs to get done! YIKES! Our guest list at 477. We will probably have close to 400 show, so thinking of that makes me nervous!
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Kimford:

Working out will make your stress level so much lower, aren't you glad you started this when you did?

Where is the wedding? Like what state....don't want the paparazzi buzzing you in their helicopters :wink:

~cm
  • banks1850
    Options
    My Gosh 400??? Your braver then me! I wouldn't touch 300 at our wedding, thus the reason we got married on a cruise (plus, way more fun IMHO, instant honeymoon!)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 10:bigsmile:

I hope you will have a beautiful wedding with many years of happiness to follow your big day!!!

Eve:flowerforyou: