Finally Lost 10 LBS

Options
2»

Replies

• sturge161
    sturge161 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 10lbs and the wedding. I on the other hand was happy that my dress was a lace up in the back because I bought it a year before I got married and I probably grew a dress size. It still looked good though- how can the bride not look good, right?
  • kimford28
    Options
    Hi Everyone-

The wedding will be in Northern VA:) and yes CM the working out is a plus! Sturge, I bet you looked beautiful in your dress:flowerforyou:

Thanks for all your kind words everyone!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim, Congrats for the poundage lost and congrats for the wedding. Can't wait to see the pics. You have got to be the bravest person I know to have over 400 guest. The last time I got married I thought I'd go crazy with a 100 guest at the reception. Maybe next time I'll get the nerve to go to 200:laugh:, if there is a next time.

Congrats, I am truly happy for you. You always have such kind words for every one, you deserve the best. :flowerforyou:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Congrats Kim! I just got married a month ago! The pre wedding stuff is stressful, but when the weekend comes, just relax! Things will probably go wrong, someone will probably complain about something.... but the only thing that matters is you're marrying the love of your life!!

My best piece of advice? Look at the groom the whole time you walk down the aisle. It was so magical and I'm so glad I did. I had to hold back the tears... but it made the whole moment seem so real and romantic.:heart:

I hope your day goes as smoothly as mine, and that you have a fantastic time!! OH! And don't worry about counting calories that day because you probably won't get your hands on any food!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    477!! OMG - think of the thank you notes..............:tongue:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh Kim!!! That is such fantastic news! I got married in April on the beach in Mexico. We had about 100 people come from all over and it was absolutely magical. The entire week was over the top fun. I hope you get to enjoy yourself and take time to breathe. Remember that the wedding is super special, but it's the very beginning of the rest of your life!!! I love being married. I hope you share pictures with us when you get settled.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
    Katie
  • Buterflygyrl
    Options
    Congrats too!!! Yeah it does feel great to drop the 10lbs that is like a frickin baby that 2 months old.
    ha ha ha Congrats on the wedding too!!!
  • kimford28
    Options
    You all are so awesome!!! Not only do I get advice for losing weight and staying on track, I get wedding advice too!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

If I start getting teary-eyed, I will think of you all and it will make me :smile:

oh.... and I wouldn't say I was brave for having all these guests... this is all my parents doing! I don't know 15% of the people they invited! HA!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    477!! OMG - think of the thank you notes..............:tongue:

OMG - think of the GIFTS ! :wink:
  • kimford28
    Options
    yeah... we are already running out of places to put them all!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    yeah... we are already running out of places to put them all!
    [/quote
    Thats a fantastic "problem" to have!!!:wink: ]
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Kim.

Next time in a grocery store, pick up a 10 lb bag of potatoes, and feel incredibly good about yourself.