So... what exactly do you do?

Options

Replies

• kimbaclay
    Options
    Im a logistics planner during the week and a ice skating coach at the weekends :)) Hoping to coach full-time eventually :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I work in Human Resources and Im a Mary Kay Consultant part-time! I love giving people jobs and making women beautiful!!

My degree is in HR and I would love to actually do that but got sucked in to mortgage out of college and its like quick sand. It sucks you in and doesn't let you go.
  • Maddiesmom07
    Maddiesmom07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of two 3 and 6 and i am currently attending Cosmetology school. I used to work in the hospital as a medical assistant. I rather stay home with my kids anyday.
  • DoubleO7
    Options
    I’m an RHN (registered holistic nutritionist) :flowerforyou:
  • krisjc210
    krisjc210 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a Physician Assistant in a Family Practice office!
  • xenan
    xenan Posts: 4
    Options
    Employed Full Time - Intelligence Officer & Self Employed Part-time Accountant & mother of 2
  • thelima
    thelima Posts: 234
    Options
    Awesome thread!

I'm a writer. Work for a Web company 4 days a week (which pays the bills), and write the Blood Lines series for Pocket Books when I'm not at the day job. :)
  • Weeb2k
    Weeb2k Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm a professional singer and vocal teacher. Also work part time at a Brewery Dispense company. Also do all the Mum stuff! :smile:
  • aschultz9
    Options
    RN in a busy OB/GYN office full time, previously a Labor and Delivery RN for 8 years. Also, mom of 3 kids, 3 dogs, a wife, a maid, a cook etc..
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a Home Energy Rater (HERS Rater) :smile:
  • ally1385
    Options
    I'm an accountant during the day, and at night and on weekends I help my husband run his restaurant.
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I write! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom,but befor that i was the manager of an adult bookstore.I loved that job.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I am a Scheduler in the Centralized Scheduling office at my local Hospital. (for those that don't understand what this means: Basically I schedule patient procedures through out the hospital: surgeries, endoscopy, radiology, cardiology, and so on)

I am also a student full time in the evenings working toward my Nursing Degree.

And finally I am a wife to the man of my dreams!
  • 3agirls
    3agirls Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Administrative Assistant at a Law firm and mother of 4
  • rapetitt
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 and grandmother of 5 biological and 8 with my husband for a grand total of 13. I am a cashier at Walmart but spent 8 years as a Headstart teacher.I also help my husband with his at home business(making Holsters)
  • jjjghoffert
    Options
    I'm a recovery room nurse and I love my job!!!:smile:
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    When I lived in America I was a mortuary technician, embalmer.

I live in Norway now with my husband and I'm going to school to learn the language. I would like to continue my job in Norway but they don't embalm people! My future is uncertain because I'm always changing my mind. I want to work on an oil rig as a chef, as a driller, as a housekeeper. I want to teach kindergarten, I want to write a novel, I want to do the translations for subtitles at the TV station, I want to have 8 kids and get our own reality series! :P

very cool job...and what I always wanted to do with my cosmetology license is beautify the dead for their everafter. :smile:
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Childrens Mental Health Social Worker. I work in a wraparound program, for those of you who know what that is:)

I teach prenatal water aerobics at my gym as well.

And Mommy to a 14 month old. I stay busy:)
  • Mgustine
    Options
    Super Nanny/household manager by day-to all of you stay at home moms this job is tough! I think you should get paid!!!, College Student by night-I nanny 55 +hrs per wk for 4 very active children (9 months, 2 1/2, 4 and 6) Full time nursing student (graduating with my RN soon!)