So... what exactly do you do?

Options

Replies

• TakingBackMyLife2005
    Options
    Assistant IT Manager for Citrix Systems aka Geek lol.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Lets see, I'm a maid, a taxi cab driver, a chef, a boo-boo kisser oh, and the most important thing of all....a stay at home mommy of 3 girls :smile:
  • heatherours4
    heatherours4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    teaching assistant! I love it! Have the certification to teach but have not applied for a teaching position. I love my stress free job! I am also taking professional photography courses.
  • bjaynes28
    bjaynes28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Personal trainer, and unload trucks at UPS!
  • DanWatts1982
    Options
    I am a Sales Executive for a company based in the UK call Full Supply Ltd.

We deal in Pipe, Fittings, Valves etc for the Oil, Gas & Petroleum Industry.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Single mommy of a 2 year old little girl
    Full Time grad student working on my 2nd Masters'
    Teacher for Special Needs High School students
  • mmlmcclain23
    Options
    I am a RN, was psychiatric, and now (1week in) Home Health. Before i became a RN i was a Nuclear Security Officer for 8 years.
    (Nuclear Reactor Operator; I understand). Mother of a 2 year old (in terrible two mode with a vengenence). In Grad school (eventually Law school).
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    I am a social worker for "People with Disabilities." Love my job!!!:smile:
  • amkscrap
    Options
    I'm a Kitchen Designer and in Appliance sales.. / {Manager at Menards in the Cabinets/Appliances}
  • Brandon130
    Options
    I am an assistant manager at Gideon Math and Reading Center. We work with kids K-12
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am a Logistics Coordinator for a large Pharmaceutical company, an MBA student and, most importantly, a father to 4 amazing children. 4, 4, 3, and 1.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Police Officer in Ireland. 10 years in Traffic. Now the Criminal Intelligence Officer for Traffic (i.e. I gather information on criminals and write a "mini-biography" of them - who they are, their associates, their known haunts, what sort of crimes they are involved in, etc)
  • jrsmomus2000
    Options
    i am a loan manager for a community bank. not much fun these days :(
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    I audit/review loans for a locally owned Bank in my area.
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    I do a whole lotta nothin'. :laugh: I'm a stay-at-home mom, but I was contemplating the other day that for me, that's a lot different from "housewife." A housewife keeps the house clean AND takes care of the kids, but I pretty much just do the kid stuff. Working on doing better at the house stuff. :wink: When my son goes to preschool next year, I'm contemplating getting my teaching certification (I already have a BA in English literature) so I can get a job when both of the kids are in school full-time. We'll see.

For real . . . I do great at the kid stuff (2 boys 4 and 5 yrs old) but the housework, always seems to be room for improvement! :0) The joys. Oh, for the record, I am a SAHM that loves the outdoors and volunteering at my church . . . thanks to my hard-working Paramedic husband. :0)
  • txlilangel4ya
    Options
    So glad to see we have alot of different backgrounds here. :smile:
  • SirJFK
    SirJFK Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I work in the IT dept for a telecommunications Company (Canada's largest, in the maritime's) as a Team Lead for desktop support onsite of one of our biggest contracts...
  • moriah87
    Options
    barista at a local coffee shop . 3 years!!
  • Mrs_Deeds
    Options
    Stay at home mom of two boys, ages 1&2, and an oil field wife! Haha that's sometimes a job in itself. :laugh:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I do UK employment Law :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: