So... what exactly do you do?

Options

Replies

• ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Work from home as: Freelance Writer, dog breeder and freelance website designer. In other words, I make up a lot of crap...and I clean a lot up.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I'm a work at home pharmacist.
    My brother spent five years in the Pen for that...just kidding :smokin:

:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kwynne29
    kwynne29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do loan modification....Short sales and foreclosures.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Licensed Architect

:happy:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I'm a software guy. Medical software to be exact.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm an elementary school teacher, currently teaching 3rd grade and in my 5th year of teaching.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I sell foam. Most of the time I'm living the real life version of The Office.

That's what she said...
  • loranda
    loranda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a kindergarten teacher and I love every second of it!
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am the one who would shock you with my lack of cooking knowledge. I can't even make rice. :laugh:
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am a Leasing Agent for an apartment complex. Absolutely love it.
  • loranda
    loranda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom is the best job ever! I did it for 10 years, then went back to school and I'm now a kindergarten teacher. Enjoy being with your children everyday because they do grow up fast (my daughters are now 16 & 21).
  • stereomad
    Options
    I am a Branch Manager of a large company dealing with Local Government contracts. pretty dull, and yes theres always plenty of chocs around, I do have the authority to ban these and maybe I should use that power!
  • tams444
    Options
    i own a hairdressers and barbers, i only work in the barbers part time as i have a 1 year old and a 3 year old
  • lucky48
    lucky48 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was an accountant but was laid off in November. I'm working on finishing one degree which I should have done in the next year and then after that, I plan to go back to school for Nursing.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm an assistant call center manager for an American anti-ageing MLM company (in Denmark).
  • jannknee
    Options
    I'm an RN on the med-surg floor! :)
  • punkinbeanie
    Options
    I am An LPN that delivers babys with midwives! LOVE LOVE my job!:love::love:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Wow - lots of teachers, nurses and stay at home moms here! :smile: This was an interesting thread to read!

I am a Distribution Supervisor for a local food producing company.
    (which means) I schedule drivers and dispatch trucks, keep track of maintenance, repairs and all company and federal paperwork involved with anything that has anything to do with everything that has wheels and is related to my company. I am the company "enabler" - without me, no deliveries get made or received by or for the company.... and also, I drive a truck too, because - well - I have no choice, it's my job to "get it there" or "get it picked up" if that involves doing it myself, then that's what I do, and it quite often involves doing it myself because there's only so many legal hours in the days for my guys!

I am also in college part time to become a paralegal
    (so I can someday work normal human hours instead of being on call 24/7/365)

AND I still have a 13 yr old at home, my older ones have moved out on their own. :smile:
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    I'm a web developer! Total geek! ;)
  • kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a pediatric nurse. Love my job! I also am a mom of 3 (11, 15, and 16) and going to be a stepmom to a 3 year old come September!