Mon:2.25 (C25K- week 4)
    Tue: Off
    Wed: 3.0 (C25k)
    Thur:
    Fri:

Total for week: 7.75
    Complete Total: 32.75
    Left to go: 87.25
  • Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl...I already have one in mind! Hehehehe! Its a good one too!!! Ha ha! :o)
    I can't wait!!! Running again? Or will you surprise us? ;)
  • Previous total: 25.25 miles
    Sat: Rest day
    Sun: 1 mile (running intervals) 7.25 (bike)
    Mon: 0 miles (42 min circuit training)
    Tue: 8 miles (spin bike) 1.5 miles (incline 3 walking)
    Wed: .25 mile (warm up jog before 35 minute circuits)
    Thur:
    Fri:

Total: 43 .25
    Remaining: 76.75 miles to GO!
  • Previous Total: 16.75 MI

Saturday: 3.5 MI (walking at work)
    Sun: 2.8 (walking at work/ target)
    Mon: 3 MI (walking at work)
    Tues: .5 MI (walking)
    Wed: 2.5 MI (walking at work)
    Thurs:
    Fri:

Thurs:
    Fri:
    I am curious.. what do you do? :-D
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Total from Week 1: 31.98
    Total from Week 2: 20.65

Sat: 4.60 (Couch to 5K-continued to jog after session)
    Sun: 3.45 (Couch to 5K)
    Mon: 0
    Tue: 0
    Wed: 8.84 (Couch to 5K and Jogging/Walking Intervals)
    Thur:
    Fri:

Total for week 3: 16.89
    Complete Total: 69.52
    Left to go: 50.48
  • Total from Week 1: 31.98

Thur:
    Fri:

Total for week 3: 16.89
    Complete Total: 69.52
    Left to go: 50.48
    GIRL! You are rockin that run! You should do a half marathon NOT a 5k ;) How long ago did you finish C25k?
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    So I haven't been able to exercise for like a week and a half and I went to the doctor today and he told me no exercising for at least another 2 weeks until my follow up appointment. I am so bummed and I doubt I'll be able to catch up when he finally does clear me because i'm sure I'll have to go easy at first. :( So, I'm pretty much out of the challenge, but I hope that everyone else makes it to NYC!!! I will try be signing up for a new challenge as soon as I'm able!

I'm sorry!

Thanks! It makes me sad cause this was the first challenge I joined. I am surprised at how much I miss exercising. I want to do it so badly now that I can't! haha. It's also making it harder to stick with my eating habits because I feel a little defeated...but I will not let this throw me out of whack!! :)

Hunny I feel so bad about your two weeks off! I know how hard it is! Its hard for me not to feel like I'm letting my body down by not exercising or that I'm eating too much because I'm not working out. Its difficult! I got used to my routine and now I'm totally thrown off! :o(
  • TaraMaria
    Previous total: 17 miles

Sat: 0
    Sun: 0
    Wed: 2 Miles (Run Treadmill)
    Thur:
    Fri:

Total: 19 Miles
    Remaining: 101 Miles
  • loveme445
    Previous total: 17 miles

Sat: 0
    Sun: 0
    Wed: 2 Miles (Run Treadmill)
    Thur:
    Fri:

Total: 19 Miles
    Remaining: 101 Miles

Well, I guess your Dr gave you the ok to start exercising. Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Eloise! That is wonderful! I hope you reach your goal! I usually set pant size goals myself! I have a goal of a size 8 and am sitting in a 12 JUST WAITING ;) It'll happen we just have to work for it! Good luck!

Thanks! I am so jealous that you are in a 12. Every time I go into a clothing store I look at a pair and think, "Oh yeah, I am going to wear y'all soon. WATCH OUT!" Haha.

And Tara, did your doc clear you to run? I see you put some miles in :)
  • Eloise! That is wonderful! I hope you reach your goal! I usually set pant size goals myself! I have a goal of a size 8 and am sitting in a 12 JUST WAITING ;) It'll happen we just have to work for it! Good luck!

Thanks! I am so jealous that you are in a 12. Every time I go into a clothing store I look at a pair and think, "Oh yeah, I am going to wear y'all soon. WATCH OUT!" Haha.

I will mail you my pants when I am done with them ;-) hehe jk What brands do you wear and what cut are you? I HAVE to wear curvy lol My hips are 11 inches bigger than my waist! You will reach your goal soon and it will feel great!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Eloise! That is wonderful! I hope you reach your goal! I usually set pant size goals myself! I have a goal of a size 8 and am sitting in a 12 JUST WAITING ;) It'll happen we just have to work for it! Good luck!

I will mail you my pants when I am done with them ;-) hehe jk What brands do you wear and what cut are you? I HAVE to wear curvy lol My hips are 11 inches bigger than my waist! You will reach your goal soon and it will feel great!

I wear skinny jeans. I don't always know if I measure my areas correctly but my hips are about 5 inches wider than my waist. Before I had my son I had no curve at all. Just straight up and down. (Even though I was big, my fat spread evenly lol.)
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,516 Member
    Previous Total: 56.49

Sat: 2.8 miles C25K, plus did 25 min circuit training (Jillian's Shred).
    Sun: 6.1 miles, elliptical
    Mon: 3.01 miles, C25K
    Tue: 4.8
    Wed: SICK :(
    Thur: 3 miles, elliptical (low intensity due to still slightly sick)
    Fri:

Week 2 Total: 19.71
    Complete total: 76.2
    Miles to go: 43.8

Not feeling back to 100% yet, but hopefully I'll be able to get Day 3 of Week 7 C25K in tomorrow or Saturday!
  • Eloise! That is wonderful! I hope you reach your goal! I usually set pant size goals myself! I have a goal of a size 8 and am sitting in a 12 JUST WAITING ;) It'll happen we just have to work for it! Good luck!

I wear skinny jeans. I don't always know if I measure my areas correctly but my hips are about 5 inches wider than my waist. Before I had my son I had no curve at all. Just straight up and down. (Even though I was big, my fat spread evenly lol.)
    ha ha I gain evenly as well and no matter how I lose it... my butt always has the same ratio with my waste lol It is a nice round shelf like object that I can't get rid of. ;) The first place I lose is always my waste (because I don't generally store there) so I have troubl in between sizes because the waste is HUGE and the cuves are snug lol. Man Pants suck! But it gets easier and easier to shop as this journey continues! :-D I have a few pairs of skinny jeans but they HAVE TO have mass stretch to them and I only wear them with boots. I have to come to accept most of my rear! lol I could stand to lose a good 5 inches of it... but YEAH RIGHT!
  • TaraMaria
    Yes he did! He said to take it easy...lol! I'm massively behind you all but I don't care! I was so happy to have sweat dripping everywhere last night! TMI I know! Ha ha! I thought for sure I would only be able to run like half a mile but surprisingly even with the time off I was able to run two! Thanks for inquiring friends! :o)
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Sat: 2.5 (zumba)
    Sun: Sick- rest day
    Mon:2.25 (C25K- week 4)
    Tue: Off
    Wed: 3.0 (C25k)
    Thur: 3.75 (zumba, arc trainer, walking)
    Fri:

Total for week: 11.5
    Complete Total: 36.5
    Left to go: 83.75

Thurs: 2 Mi (walking at work)
    Fri:
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,516 Member
    Previous Total: 56.49

Sat: 2.8 miles C25K, plus did 25 min circuit training (Jillian's Shred).
    Sun: 6.1 miles, elliptical
    Mon: 3.01 miles, C25K
    Tue: 4.8
    Wed: SICK :(
    Thur: 3 miles, elliptical (low intensity due to still slightly sick)
    Fri: 4.25 miles, elliptical

Week 2 Total: 23.96
    Complete total: 80.45
    Miles to go: 39.55
  • loveme445
    Total from Week 1: 31.98

Thur: 0
    Fri: 4.62

Total for week 3: 21.51
    Complete Total: 74.14
    Left to go: 45.86
This discussion has been closed.