Your dream body!!!

Options
Ok so I just thought it would be fun and motivational to post pics of the body we want!!! Mine would have to be Kourtney Kardashian!!! She just looks so good after having a baby!! Kim and Khloe are gorgeous too!! I would love to have any of their bodies LOL

3072561_1157.jpg

Replies

• CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    3072561_8165.jpg
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    Come on ppl lets see those hot bodies we all aspire to look like :happy:
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to post pics on here but (http://poponthepop.com/gallery/drew-barrymore-legs/) there is the link. Drew Barrymore: A beatiful woman who has struggled with weight her whole life and has came out looking fabulous! I have been told I have similar features as her and while that is flattering, I would like the body to go with!
  • calimomma888
    calimomma888 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    how did u post ur the goals like by feb u wanna lose weight on the bottom of how much u lost sorry im so new to all this
  • calimomma888
    calimomma888 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    never mind mine worked lol :laugh: i cant add pics but mine would be jullian micheals she is the kind of body i want :happy:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    olivia-wilde-bikini-photo_278x375.jpg

Miss Olivia Wilde! I love her... she is the same height is me, or just about, small chested like myself as well but isn't skin and bones. If I ended up looking like her, well.. that would be wonderful!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Mine is Jessica Biel!! I LOVE HER!

images.jpg
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    Jessica Biel, Olivia Wilde...both are gorgeous!!! I would give anything to have a body like that!
  • ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine is totally Kim Kardashian! :) I made it my profile picturee.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    jillian_michaels_fhm_hot.jpg

Mmmmm Jillian Michaels.

I don't think i have the frame for it but I would love to be that tiny and still look like I can kick somebody's *kitten*.

I do crunches between my cardio workout religiously. Someday I will have a stomach like that.
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    how do i add the pic! Sorry i dont know yet all of the in's and outs!! :)
  • legend1973
    Options
    Lets see... I bet if you asked my wife she would say Ryan Reynolds!!!
  • sarahliftsUP
    Options
    how do i add the pic! Sorry i dont know yet all of the in's and outs!! :)

It's really easy!

[ img ] url [ /img ]

But without any spaces! If this doesn't make sense, just click 'quote' on any of us whom posted a picture and you can see the code!
  • Fgillies
    Options
    okay let me try again, lol
  • Fgillies
    Options
    hollywood-hotness-eva-mendes-galleryokay, here we go ( I HOPE)  EVA MENDEZ!!!  HA forget it, i cant get the image and i Have to get ready!! BUT I LOVE HER!! HAPPY WEEEND ALL
  • sarahliftsUP
    Options
    You just forgot to include the / in the last part of the code!

Ohh I see now, you linked the URL of the website the picture is from, not the picture itself.

There!

spotlight-and-thumb.jpg
  • marrieandfive
    Options
    I'm super petite and have teeny boobs, so to keep it realistic (why long for the unattainable?) I'm going to say Kristen Bell

kristen-bell-1003.jpg
  • marrieandfive
    Options
    I'm super petite and have teeny boobs, so to keep it realistic (why long for the unattainable?) I'm going to say Kristen Bell

kristen-bell-1003.jpg

although her face looks terrible in that photo, I couldn't find a better one of her abs.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    jillian_michaels_fhm_hot.jpg

Mmmmm Jillian Michaels.

I don't think i have the frame for it but I would love to be that tiny and still look like I can kick somebody's *kitten*.

I do crunches between my cardio workout religiously. Someday I will have a stomach like that.

she is mine too!!
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Jenny McCarthy
    :heart: