Your dream body!!!

Options

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I need to know how to put a pic on a post but JILLIAN MICHAELS!!!!!!!! I am about an inch taller and have a similar structure bone wise i mean
  • Serenity79
    Options
    Mine is totally Kim Kardashian! :) I made it my profile picturee.

Her stomach is in my ticker! :bigsmile:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    jillian_michaels_fhm_hot.jpg

Mmmmm Jillian Michaels.

I don't think i have the frame for it but I would love to be that tiny and still look like I can kick somebody's *kitten*.

I do crunches between my cardio workout religiously. Someday I will have a stomach like that.

OMG!!!! Jillian is such a bad *kitten*!!! I would love to have her abs!!! :)
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Mine is Jennifer Lopez. I'm a latina with the same body structure. I've had it before and hope to get it back soon.

jennifer_lopez_fashion_rocks.jpg&t=1
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Kelly Brook.

2292-kelly_brook_01.jpg

She has a curvy frame like mine.
    I want her stomach..I am going to work for her stomach.
  • maaalloryy
    Options
    21bw301.jpg
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Before I even opened this I thought to myself, "Any of the Kardashian sisters!" Also, I was watching Bounty Hunter (with Jennifer Anisten) and her body is amazing...so her too :)
  • Taelalee
    Options
    [ img [ /img ]
  • Taelalee
    Options
    images%3Fq%3Djennifer%2Bhawkins%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D818%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=328&oei=_-UzTfC4N-PQcPLbiKIH&esq=10&page=8&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:192&tx=75&ty=95
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Ok...I have a few. haha

One of my TOP would be Lucy Lawless...or Xena. haha I wish I could have found a better picture of her, but this one works.

Lucy_Lawless_Xena_samurai.jpg

Sandra Bullock

sb12.jpg

and Selma Hayek (but I would totally need a boob job to pull off her look, but I love how curvy she is, and I have big hips so it gives me hope haha)

salmahayek2x.jpg
  • diamond419
    diamond419 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I tried to post the picture...but Jennifer Hudson is my inspiration!!!
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    s5gvfp.jpg

Katy Perry is seriously one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. I wish I could have a body like that, but my boobs will never be that big.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    +1 for Salma Hayek, and also Kate Winslet:

kate-winslets.jpg
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I don't even KNOW who I could aspire to be. The last photo i have where I was fit and active I was 9. and I always always "thick" So. I just don't know. haha.

Maybe a long the line I will come across a hottie that's "thick" that I could aspire to. Until then. here's to finding what's below the layers. ha.
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Well that didn't work 
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    Here goes posting my first pic. Not sure if I'm doing it right tho?

perfect-beach-body.jpg

you needed to remove spaces and /img

and I went tot he full size image link and stole the url for tte picture from that one ;)
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    adriana-lima-picture-6.jpg

Adriana Lima - Victoria Secret Model - Best body ever!

I also agree with every single girl uploaded on here though :)
    especially the kardashian sisters, they all have a nice place next to my mirror! xx

hope this works haha
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    alright i guess ill be the first guy to post if thats alright with you ladies i wanna be like furious pete he's a bodybuilder who beat anorexia..by alot he is now one of the best competition eaters on the planet i like him as motivation cuz hes been through alot and hes muscle big even tho he can eat alot in one sitting which means he can work out and moderate his food when he needs to but then can eat what he wants with right diet and exercise :happy:

4488101e.jpg

he is a beast!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    alright i guess ill be the first guy to post if thats alright with you ladies i wanna be like furious pete he's a bodybuilder who beat anorexia..by alot he is now one of the best competition eaters on the planet i like him as motivation cuz hes been through alot and hes muscle big even tho he can eat alot in one sitting which means he can work out and moderate his food when he needs to but then can eat what he wants with right diet and exercise :happy:

4488101e.jpg

he is a beast!

He is a beast!! LOL !!!