What is sexy?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
I see so many people on here and in everyday life saying they want to lose weight so they can be sexy. Its always funny because many of you/them are already considered by many sexy, even ifyou have a lb or two to lose, or even if you have a lot to lose. On the other hand there are many people not considered sexy that are at "perfect" weights. I suppose then that "sexy" is very subjective, i know for me its really an intangible quality, it has alot to do with attitude even more so than appearance. The way some women carry themselves, their attitudes, etc to me make them sexy. I love a woman who is confident in herself but not conceited, who has a sense of humor, and a sense of humor about herself. A big help is just being nice, there have been many times when a woman was just nice that it overrode any physical "deficiency" she may have had. on the other hand many "gorgeous" women have not been nice and it made them ugly. what do you all consider sexy

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind. I love seeing guys and gals that are comfortable with who they are. Being intelligent is increadibly sexy to me. I'd much rather go on a date with a man who is well read, articulate, and has a great personality. That's sexy!
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." But I like to say real "beauty is skin deep." :happy:
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Confidence is my idea of sexy!! I know I have pretty attributes, and overall I like myself (extra squish and all!). But, I'll have even more confidence if a couple pounds come off, because I know I'll be healthier and more energetic. That being said, I'm very confident as it is, which sometimes causes issues with weight loss - since I often think "well, I'm of average attractiveness, why change?". :blushing:

Haha, work in progress! :wink:
  • ersulas
    ersulas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think if you're beautiful on the inside, you'll be beautiful outside too. And vice versa =]
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am sexy. The end.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i post it everyday... i am really really ridiculously good looking .. i burn 10 calories in 10 min being so good looking :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    My husband could make a sound like a cricket I thought that was sexy. And that twinkle in his eye when he winked at me yep sexy
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add here.....except that I totally agree with you.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind. I love seeing guys and gals that are comfortable with who they are. Being intelligent is increadibly sexy to me. I'd much rather go on a date with a man who is well read, articulate, and has a great personality. That's sexy!
    Absolutely!! I feel this way as well!:heart:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I am sexy. The end.
    now there's sexy and there's cocky... just sayin:laugh:

A man with confidence over cockiness any day for this girl, it's just plain sexy!:smokin:
  • stephaniepill
    Options
    I agree with you 100%. Being sexy comes from the inside, it's a state of mind, an ability to believe in yourself and be yourself. When you consider that as we age, the outside beauty will fade, but if you're beautiful inside, then you'll always be sexy. Part of that inner beauty absolutely includes being intelligent, funny, confident, caring, respectful, & comfortable in your own skin - regardless of how much you weigh or what size you are. :)
  • modelk
    modelk Posts: 15
    Options
    Love the topic! What is sexy you asked? Um......ME...lol & not being conceited just confident!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am sexy. The end.

Damn it you stole my answer.

ME! I'm a sexxy sexxxy beast. :bigsmile:
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I agree, it's confidence and kindness, It's the way one carries themself and speaks. It's also a look that somebody could give me and make me feel wanted and beautiful all because they looked at me that's mojo and it's sexy.
  • michellesisreed
    michellesisreed Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i post it everyday... i am really really ridiculously good looking .. i burn 10 calories in 10 min being so good looking :)

LMAO.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Ambitious, Intelligent, Health Conscious, God Fearing, Family Oriented = Sexy
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    *in my best scottish accent* I'm rich and i'm dead sexy......lol
  • marniehodges
    Options
    I've been married almost 24 years and still find my hubby way sexy and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way...a girl just knows, you know :blushing: . We've both had our ups and downs with weight...who doesn't 3 kids, 2 grandkids and 24 years later. Feeling sexy is not just about weight and looks, it's about feeling confident in your own skin!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    The last time I got together with the girls from Victoria's Secret they made it very clear to me that mustaches are what make men sexy.:flowerforyou:
  • christydufrene78
    Options
    I ALWAYS ASKED MYSELF THAT QUESTION BECAUSE PEOPLE SEE IT DIFFERENT MEANINGS. HERE I AM NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT, BUT I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, WORK FULL TIME, ATTEND CHURCH REGULARLY, CHILD OF GOD, OWN HOUSE, OWN MY VECHILE, AND 2 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS THAT ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF. BUT YET IF I WALK IN A ROOM AND A SIZE 4 GIRL WALKS IN A ROOM WITH A GREAT BODY THAT SOME MAY CONSIDER (SEXY) REALITY IS SHE WILL GET MORE GUYS TO COME ON TO HER. AND TO ALL DUE RESPECT SOMETIMES THAT IS THE WOMAN LOOKING FOR HER NEXT CARNOTE TO BE PAID! GIVE WOMEN A CHANCE!! CHANCE!! TO SHOW THEIR BEAUTY!