What is sexy?

Options

Replies

• LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the topic!! I was at my heaviest when i first met my Hubby, my weight has fluctuated by 2 stone or so
    here and there over the last 9 years.. I asked him once When did I look sexiest..he replied "when I first met you you were not aware what weight you were, you were just you and that's what I fell in I've with, just be happy in yourself cause I love you no matter what weight"

right answer!!

It's great knowing I'm doin. This for myself and an
    answer like that makes me feel sexy!!
  • cathiethenandnow
    Options
    THE PERSONS SOUL SAYS IT ALL
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    sexy,
    a man pushing a stroller
    a woman in uniform
  • JDizzIe
    JDizzIe Posts: 23
    Options
    Confidence, charm, and a great sense of humor! Oh and a great smile :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    When my wife knows I am looking at her, her attitude changes. Her posture changes. That's sexy.

I often catch my wife looking at me, when she thinks I don't notice. That's sexy.

My wife won't let me walk past her without touching her. That's sexy.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Confidence, charm, and a great sense of humor! Oh and a great smile :)

that'll do it for me....I'm a sucker for a charmer who knows how to laugh!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    When my wife knows I am looking at her, her attitude changes. Her posture changes. That's sexy.

I often catch my wife looking at me, when she thinks I don't notice. That's sexy.

You guys seem to have a really great relationship! So good to see that some marriages do work and the ppl are still in love after a number of years. :flowerforyou:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

You guys seem to have a really great relationship! So good to see that some marriages do work and the ppl are still in love after a number of years. :flowerforyou:

Thank you. Love the new Profile pic. THAT'S SEXY!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Thank you too all that says a sense of humor...if it had not been for you all, my social life would have been a barren wasteland. I am lucky my current girlfriend chooses personality as a primary deciding factor.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Kindness, loyalty, integrity, compassion, gentleness, intelligence, humour.

And a great rack.
    sexy,
    a man pushing a stroller
    a woman in uniform

These. Though I won't lie, I'm a BIG fan of a man in uniform too :wink:
  • diamond419
    diamond419 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You described exactly what I feel sexiness is... It's confidence and comfort within yourself... It's carrying yourself, physically, with high regard.... putting your best foot forward. It's accentuating your positives and improving your negatives...
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I did exactly the same thing as KarenJoy. I met my husband on line, got to know him, his thoughts, his morals, his humour, his confidence before I even saw a picture of him. I moved half way across the country to be with him. We have been together for 9.5 years and married for 4. I love him more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. He also "melts my chocolate"
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

Thank you. Love the new Profile pic. THAT'S SEXY!!
    I agree!:tongue::laugh:
  • redruthie
    Options
    Sexy is what I want to be and how I feel sometimes, yet somehow I just get described as "cute" BLAH!
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sexy is what I want to be and how I feel sometimes, yet somehow I just get described as "cute" BLAH!

Don't say that sexy is what u want to be. Say that you already are and pump yourself up!
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    Options
    Humbling confidence
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Humbling confidence

Good one
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    When asking my husband about that one day, he said "It's a woman's attitude...that she feels sexy, she's confident, she's comfortable...doesn't matter what she looks like."

Of course, he was saying this while looking at online p0rn. So hard to tell if sexy IS an attitude or if hotness is a prerequisite THEN attitude :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I see so many people on here and in everyday life saying they want to lose weight so they can be sexy. Its always funny because many of you/them are already considered by many sexy, even ifyou have a lb or two to lose, or even if you have a lot to lose. On the other hand there are many people not considered sexy that are at "perfect" weights. I suppose then that "sexy" is very subjective, i know for me its really an intangible quality, it has alot to do with attitude even more so than appearance. The way some women carry themselves, their attitudes, etc to me make them sexy. I love a woman who is confident in herself but not conceited, who has a sense of humor, and a sense of humor about herself. A big help is just being nice, there have been many times when a woman was just nice that it overrode any physical "deficiency" she may have had. on the other hand many "gorgeous" women have not been nice and it made them ugly. what do you all consider sexy

Could not have said it better Confidence is sexy.