Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 6

Options
2»

Replies

• Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh my Goodness I think I fell off the face of the earth! I have not been posting my weigh-ins! I'm sorry to have missed so much!
    My starting weight was 188 and I weighed in this morning at 185! I have changed my Valentine's Goal to 175. I hope you will still count me in! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! Today is a wonderful day, for me anyway! I finally broke into the 130's. My official weigh in for this week is 139. I am so excited, I honestly cannot tell you the last time I saw the 130's, it's been at least 8 years maybe more. WAHOO!!!
    Oh, and my goal weight for Valentine's is 139!! Should I adjust it or just be happy for extra loss if I have anymore?

Keep the goal so you can see how great you did exceeding it!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!! Today is a wonderful day, for me anyway! I finally broke into the 130's. My official weigh in for this week is 139. I am so excited, I honestly cannot tell you the last time I saw the 130's, it's been at least 8 years maybe more. WAHOO!!!
    Oh, and my goal weight for Valentine's is 139!! Should I adjust it or just be happy for extra loss if I have anymore?

Keep the goal so you can see how great you did exceeding it!

I agree!!! If you keep the goal you have now, then you can see how far you surpass it, where on the other hand if you get over-eager and set your new goal too low, you might miss it & feel like you failed...which you haven't!!! You're doing so awesome, Kalee!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Chart will be up shortly. Was out sick from work yesterday, barely made it off the couch for anything other than running to lose the food DH kept forcing me to eat. :sick: Will catch up shortly...
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    So I just booked a trip to Barbados for my birthday in April. I now have 2.5 months to be bikini ready. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is!
  • Ding724
    Options
    Chart will be up shortly. Was out sick from work yesterday, barely made it off the couch for anything other than running to lose the food DH kept forcing me to eat. :sick: Will catch up shortly...

No sweat, Jesse...
    Well actually, I WAS sweating. ALOT. Last night on the cross trainer at incline 9 & level 35. Wow. It was intense :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    No sweat, Jesse...
    Well actually, I WAS sweating. ALOT. Last night on the cross trainer at incline 9 & level 35. Wow. It was intense :laugh:
    hooRAH!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    So I just booked a trip to Barbados for my birthday in April. I now have 2.5 months to be bikini ready. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is!

JEALOUS! :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Whatever, now its fitting. I don't get it. anyway - sorry its a week late, I'm lucky I could squeeze it in today. :ohwell: back to work I go.:sad:

Highlights in pink lost 2 or more lbs

Congrats to Smith9905 on her 3lbs!! :flowerforyou:
    (you were close, Mandie!!)
  • JStarnes
    Options
    WEEK6.jpg
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jessie! Looks like most everyone had a good week! Congrats everybody!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Thanks, Jesse!

I've been doing really good this week with working out AND staying under my calories. Today and tomorrow will be a true test though. I have a Pleasure/birthday party tonight where large quanities of alcohol shall be consumed and a housewarming tomorrow. I'm just hoping to stay under my maintenance.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Everyone is getting their sexy on!!! :love:
  • Ding724
    Options
    Congrats to Smith9905 on her 3lbs!! :flowerforyou:
    (you were close, Mandie!!)

DANG IT!!!!!!!! haha :laugh: jk!
    Better luck next time, eh? I will bow before the queen, SMITH9905!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. I am not looking forward to monday's weigh in. Been piging out the last couple days while on vacation.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can't believe I got the cupid! I knew 3 lbs was good but I thought you guys would lose way more than that! I am hoping for a big loss like that again!

I have a boudroir photo shoot coming up soon, so I am trying to get as much off as I can and tone it all up FAST!
    It's going to be my v-day present to my hubby!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Where is the new thread?