Options

Replies

• chopsusie
    Options
    Short and round. I'm 5'1".
  • steveohypertension
    steveohypertension Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ahhh, the echos in my mind from my ex wife ... "I'm not short, I'm petite ... because there is no 'short' section in Macy's"
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    5'2", currently at 124, have lost about 10 pounds, would like to loose 10-15 more. Just joined :)
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    5'4" here, and QUITE round. Just started on MFP and hoping to lose 50 pounds (to start, anyway! :P).
  • pigsterr
    pigsterr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 I would like to be 125 or so
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of you skinny short people!!! LOL! I'm 5'2" and I currently weight 152. I work out like crazy and keep track of everything I eat and can't seem to get to my goal of 140. My goal used to be 135 and I decided I would NEVER be 135. @ you folks under 120 - how on earth do you do it?????????? I must be doing something wrong - maybe I really do need to start eating more of my exercise calories. . .
  • FootballCostume
    Options
    I'm 5'1", and currently 180... as most of you know, the heigt/weight chart says im obese, although most people don't believe it! lol I can't believe 50lbs. need to come off me to get near a "healthy" weight.... glad there are other shorties out there like me! Godd luck to you all!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Being 4'11" (rounded up), I used to say that you're not short unless you're under 5', making "short" an elite club. But times change, so I guess I'll relax my my club membership :flowerforyou:

But I'll still take a lot of convincing that my clothes should be the same length as someone who is 5'4"
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm just 5'1'', and actually in 120 lbs, I wanna go down to 105!
  • mlewis5411
    mlewis5411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I'm 5'3 if I stand really really tall and stretch my neck :tongue:
  • slowe2523
    Options
    :tongue: 5'2 and 1/2. HA had to through in the half.
  • t1981
    t1981 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" :)
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 :)
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". HW: 130, CW: 123, GW: 110.

I'm so excited, and you're all an inspiration for me! :)
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    hi there im 5 ft 3 in......but have a huge amount of weight to lose as well :(
  • 4Matt
    4Matt Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 4'9"! My fiance thinks I can get to 110, but I'd be happy right now between 120 & 115 before the wedding. You are all inspiring me to keep going!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4

i dunno if that is really short but i always seem to be shorter then everyone around me hahaha
  • cakeyrach
    Options
    5' 4" I guess I'm a little compact too. Have an 11 year old daughter who's already 5ft so she definitely doesn't take after me!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm hoping to get to 130 and see where to go from there
  • jbrown78
    jbrown78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5'0 here Starting weight of 170lbs would like to see 130ish Down 5lbs for the month of January!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!