any short people on here?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I see i'm on the "tall" side of the shorties,m since i'm 5'3 and 3/4 lol.....my past 5 guys i have dated were: 1 was 6'6 2 were 6'5 and one was 6'4 and the last one was a shorty and was only 6'0....for some reason i always feel im taller than what i really am, then again im ALWAYS wearing heels

We shorties always seem to get the tall ones...my BF is 6'8"
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I see i'm on the "tall" side of the shorties,m since i'm 5'3 and 3/4 lol.....my past 5 guys i have dated were: 1 was 6'6 2 were 6'5 and one was 6'4 and the last one was a shorty and was only 6'0....for some reason i always feel im taller than what i really am, then again im ALWAYS wearing heels

We shorties always seem to get the tall ones...my BF is 6'8"
    Maybe since i'm short and fat i think being with a tall person makes me look skinnier? lol who knows...all I know is i'm rarely attracted to anyone under 5'10....and i date black guys....so i took the tall dark and handsome thing to the extreme lolol.
  • krista_204
    Options
    Yay for shorty's!!! I'm 4'11 1/2"

I've only been on here for about two weeks. 5lbs down...a lot more to go! I'm hoping to get down to 120lbs which I think is a good weight for my height. I haven't set any short term goals yet.
  • emrd68105
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and currently 123. I had a baby 3 months ago. My goal is 105 :-D
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    4'10" here!
  • mrsqueen
    Options
    hi . anything above 5 feet is tall to me .I'm 4 feet 10 inches.. trying to feel and look better
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ????I'm 4ft 11
  • Cymraes_x
    Cymraes_x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heey, I'm 4ft11 and currently 134lb trying to get down to around 110lb.
    Please feel free to add me, more friends is more motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!