Tax refund wish list...What's Yours?

Options
mem50
mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
Top of my list....A new freezer. Then I can start making extra a dinner and putting the rest up for lunches and too busy to cook days.

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My tax refund will most likely be going to the "wedding fund"
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    No refund here. We always end up owing.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    1. Fill my extra freezer up with good food (I'm talking a SERIOUS grocery run - like my mom used to do when I was little with two carts overflowing - but with GOOD, HEALTHY food)

2. Put a treadmill in my house (for Real!)

3. Go see my brand new grandson in TX for the first time (he's 2 months old now)
  • JAG995
    JAG995 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think I'm getting about $22 back... oh what will I do with this money!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Going towards a summer beach vacation
  • fatt_tony_13
    Options
    A new car (for my wife to drive to work), an xbox 360 kinect, new kitchen appliances, baby furniture and stuff (this is top priority), pool cues, and a new softball bat.
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    Wishing for new exercise equipment. :0)
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    refund-shhmeefund....wish those rotten sonsa*****es at the IRS would give me something to look forward to....:grumble:

:blushing: sorry, vent over :flowerforyou:
  • lisamaria63
    Options
    :cry: Probably no Refund......
  • Sonidee
    Sonidee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Tax refund? We usually just catch up with bills and take a little weekend outing.... I don't think I could wish for more. Well, yeah, a new sewing machine, a laminating machine and a whole weekend away just scrapbooking with some ladies at a cabin somewhere! ;-):smile:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    My wish list is a heart rate monitor and I want to look at an elliptical, a new tv for my dining room and I agree with you on another freezer for all my veggies from my garden I will have this summer!
    Oh yeah a Wii fit plus.
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    Hope to lose this weight and go on a cruise:)
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    My tax refund will be going to a new car (since I am borrowing my dad's. I can't keep putting 40-60 dollars of gas, oil and antifreeze per week as well. The rest of the money from taxes will be going to bills.
  • kimberlyrenee
    Options
    Tax refund? We usually just catch up with bills and take a little weekend outing.... I don't think I could wish for more. Well, yeah, a new sewing machine, a laminating machine and a whole weekend away just scrapbooking with some ladies at a cabin somewhere! ;-):smile:

Twice a year I go to a scrapbooking inn that I LOVEr. At the end of my stay, I'm counting down the days to my next visit.
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nothing exciting on the cards for me.

I'll take about $200 to buy myself clothing items that I really need. I always seem to put off buying new things.

All the rest will be heading towards my student loans.

:smile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Usually combine refund with yearly bonus and that pays for family vacation. Not this year. Going to put it in the bank for associated college expense. Might take a 10 day excursion to Palm Springs in the summer.
  • typeaimages
    typeaimages Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New work wardrobe!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I wont get mine till after summer so hopefully by then I can use it to buy a new wardrobe and the rest will go towards the wedding :flowerforyou: