Looking For Christian Songs to get me going....

Options
124»

Replies

• blueymo
    blueymo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    just bumping it alone cause I want to find all these great suggestions later!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ooh...

Shine - by The Ember Days. It's got a good jogging beat. =)

I definitely go with the likes of TobyMac and Rapture Ruckus for running. It keeps me going for ages!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Fireflight - Unbreakable (although I also love "Forever and "You Gave Me a Promise"
  • Teerai
    Teerai Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    UNDER ALLIANCE!! ****** ROCKS THE HOUSE :)

They are fantastic!
    They have some sample songs on this page-

http://www.myspace.com/underallience

For great workout beats try-
    Cry
    Boom
    Lean Forward

For worship and praise try the song-
    Waitin'

They have many more awesome songs that you can get on their two CD's
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    if you like rap there's Lecrae, Flame, Canton Jones, i could name a million as i have them just curious as to your taste

Please name some more Christian rap and up tempo gospel songs and artists!! Need to set up more up tempo playlists for my ipod while I walk, and ride the eliptical and bicycle.

Victory - Yolanda Adams
    Listen - Ramiyah
    In the Morning - Mary Mary
    Let It Roll
    Love, Peace, & happiness - Out of Eden
    Praise 1,2,3
    Glorious
    You Don't Know - Kiki Sheard
    Dance, Dance, Dance - Mary Mary
    Brighter Day - George Huff
    Different Now - Ramiyah
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions! So other really great upbeat gospel songs are Mary Mary "God in Me" , Vickie Winans "Shake Yourself Loose" , and Byron Cage "The Presence of The Lord Is Here"... Those are my favs that keep me going! :)
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you're into heavier music at all, try Disciple, War of Ages, and Demon Hunter.
    Heavier music isn't a lot of peoples' thing, but the super fast tempo always gets me going. (=
    And if you're not, try Hawk Nelson and Family Force 5. They're kind of on the edge of "Christian" -- they aren't Gospel singers, but they don't cuss or sing about rated-R stuff.
    Those are some of my favorites, anyway. :smile:
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    If you're into heavier music at all, try Disciple, War of Ages, and Demon Hunter.
    Heavier music isn't a lot of peoples' thing, but the super fast tempo always gets me going. (=
    And if you're not, try Hawk Nelson and Family Force 5. They're kind of on the edge of "Christian" -- they aren't Gospel singers, but they don't cuss or sing about rated-R stuff.
    Those are some of my favorites, anyway. :smile:
    oh man I love Family Force Five!! Esp. the song Love Addict :) Great idea
  • lilwednesday
    Options
    Didn't read all the replies so sorry if this has been suggested but do you listen to Hillsong?
  • dirocco901
    Options
    If your into rock then I suggest checking out Skillet (best band ever), Disciple, Red, Flyleaf, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Letter Black, Project 86, This Beautiful Republic, Ilia, Family Force 5, Fireflight and Switchfoot.

And if your into Rap then Lecrae, Sho Baraka, Trip Lee and Tedashii are all good.
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    did someone already post Get Back Up by tobyMac... great song! :bigsmile:
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Insiderz is good old school, and there is totally Christian ska. Try the OC Supertones. Hilarious. We even did one of their songs in a youth choir concert.

Toby Mac's Get back up again is in my head now!
  • sunshine7966
    Options
    Disciple, Pillar, Fireflight, TobyMac, Skillet, Newsboys, RED, Jeremy Camp, David Crowder Band, and Lacrae just to name a few. I'm actually going to see Newsboys, RED, David Crowder Band, Kutless, Francesca Battistelli, Sidewalk Prophets, Chris August, Chris Sligh, KJ-52, and Newsong this weekend at Winter Jam and my sister actually met Newsboys in Baja, Mexico last summer. :)
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Strong enough - by chris tomlin i think
    gotta move -idk who does this one
    all gods children singing glory glory -also idk who or the exact title

hope those are helpful!!!
  • highdesertgirl
    Options
    All God's children singing glory... Newsboys (He Reigns) Also anything from THird Day is good esp I like Lift Up Your Face.
  • alwaysangel
    alwaysangel Posts: 203
    Options
    I Love Mandisa to work out to. Especially True Beauty from her first CD.