Jersey Shore

Options
2»

Replies

• mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it but I watch it also. I so FU$%!ng hate the show and hate that my teenagers look at it. I have a young daughter that watches it and i sit and tell her threw the whole thing these are prime examples of how not to be. These girls from the show are trash and I make sure she sees how the guys treat girls and make sure to reinforce that that's not right. if a guy ever does anything remotly like this to you please come home and tell me right away.

I completely agree. It is so hard to decide wether to love it or hate it. I wouldnt want a daughter or even son acting the way that these guys do. Its wrong how the women act like they just throw their junk around, they have no respect for themselves when they do stuff like that but i still watch the show, i cant explain it. The guys are no better your right its wrong that these guys treat women like that, I guess the only way to view it is that they are all young, hell im still young and no one is gonna listen to you if you tell them not to do it but at least be safe, that is the most important part of it all. I still love the show, as an adult, I guess i wouldnt let my kids watch it though
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Love Jersey Shore...I love reality TV period! I can watch reality TV more than the normal television shows they have. I didn't get to see all of last nights episode so I will be looking for the reruns.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Does it make me gay if Ive watched that show a couple of times....

I wont lie...it cracks me up

Does it make me straight if I don't? LOL!
    Why watch Jersey Shore when Trav gives us our own "Situation" right here on MFP!

Shoot...now if I could get paid 1/4 what he does then Id fist pump....
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Jersey Shore is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen but it's so hilarious. My fiance and I watch it to make fun of how crazy they are. I LOVE Snooki though. I wish Sammi would just LEAVE.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    CABS ARE HERE!!

LMAO! :laugh:

T-Shirt TIME!!
  • tasiac23
    tasiac23 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love Jersey Shoreeee!!! I didnt see the new one last night though :-( But I have to say that Sammi is a brave soul for being back in that house knowing that no one likes her, except Ronnie. But, he's such a jerk!! Sammi should've left him and kept her friends cuz as much as she wants to say that Snookie and JWOWW are fake, they're the realest people in the house!!
  • tasiac23
    tasiac23 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I lov how Snookie said "I will attack you like a squirrel monkey" lol....that was great!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    its like a car crash you cant help but watch

Exactly!! I love it!!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am soooo addicted to that show lol. When i was little we used to go to PA to visit family and we always took a trip to the jersey shore so it kinda brings back memories. Plus it is freaking hilarious! I laughed for like 10 minutes last night when they cooked the pile of frozen burgers with the papers still on it at 4am :laugh: