Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA'LL DIDNT SEND ME THE LINK! SHAME SHAME LADIES
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    So I completely embarassed my daughter at Grease.. But she loved the movie and girls night out is always great with momma! ;-) we met friends at ghengis grill... My first time out to eat where I couldn't order a salad.. And I did pretty good... Small portion pork, piled high with cabbage, onions, and snow peas... And only half a thing of teriyaki sauce! Go me!

And I didn't even eat my daughter popcorn or candy during the movie!!

Hope everybody had a great day!! Back to the grind for my three in a row tomorrow night! Somedays I'm really jealous of my hubby getting to be a stay at home dad!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I did BL Last Chance Workout yesterday-WHOA NELLY! It's a great one! I thought I'd do the basic workout and the upper and lower - I only made it thru basic! I think today is a walking day....if I can convince my legs to do it! :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :sick: home all day sick yesterday. tagging for later, gotta go play catch up.
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    I've been doing the Crunch bootcamp video off Netflix for the last two days... I have to tell my legs to work.. Takes me 5 minutes to sit down, and I practically have to roll out of bed!! Haha 30 day shred should be in the mail in the next day or two.. I'm thinking I may need a wheelchair!!

Still managed to gain a pound tho.. >:| Grrr!!!

Looks like I may get snowed/iced at work in the next day or so, which means I have to pack plenty of food and snacks along with my clothes! Boo!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Sorry Nae! I haven't had a chance to go through and send everyone the invites. lol
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Morning girls! Quick check in - I'm at work today, still not feeling great but thankful to be upright! Sorry you are sick too Jesse.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Internet date from Sunday is looking promising, super cute, has called me each evening and we have plans for a date on Friday! Wish me luck!
  • Nessarose1
    I'm seriously hoping I don't get sick. Everyone seems to be coming down with it. I've been using lysol like crazy!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Hello all, sorry I am late to the party. Just found out the location.

Good job.

I have exercised like a demon, eaten within my limits, for the last three weeks, and not lost an ounce.

I am burning up to 4500 cals additional a week. My body likes being this size.:sad:

I am going to continue until it gives up!
  • Nessarose1
    Glad to have you Alice! Your body may just need time to catch up. I know when I workout like crazy it doesn't show until the next week. :flowerforyou: Keep it up!
  • JStarnes
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :sick: :yawn: :sick: :ohwell: :indifferent: = me today.

ANDDDDDDDD you'd think my co-workers have never worked a day at this job before yesterday. I'm NOT that important piece of the puzzle here, yet when I'm gone all h3ll breaks lose. I don't get it.

Off to fix things that were NOT broken when I left (yes literally, things were broken) but somehow had "accidents" yesterday. :huh: Been here almost 4 yrs and haven't broken these things yet....
  • chrissyh
    Jenn did you take the Nyquil I sent you?!

Alice-try a new exercise - shake things up!

Jess-feel better

Hi to all!!
  • JStarnes
    Chrissy - I saw that craziness on the news!! Just admit it, you wanted some excitement and were secretly hoping to be interviewed by Channel 9 so you planted a 'bomb'. :laugh: :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Who me, what?!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Chrissy - I saw that craziness on the news!! Just admit it, you wanted some excitement and were secretly hoping to be interviewed by Channel 9 so you planted a 'bomb'. :laugh: :wink:

Yeah she planted one in Seattle too that bad girl. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    yes - Thanks for the Nyquil Chrissy - I need another dose!

Crazy world with all the bomb threats going on, just glad everyones ok.

Anticipating another 5-8 inches of snow starting this afternoon, man I hate winter.

So very proud of Stef - her b/a pics are absolutely amazing!
  • chrissyh
    For sure - super proud of her!!!

More Nyquil on the way....have you tried Emergen-C (its a powder you mix in a LITTLE water) works awesome for me when I'm under the weather. I like Tangerine the best

Gloomy day - everything is cold and yuck but I am seeing a bright thing starting to peek thru.....WOO HOOO I may get out today afterall!
  • Nessarose1
    Super crazy today! lol Hope everyone is doing better- Sending healthy vibes in all directions!!!!!
  • JStarnes
    where's pics???
  • Hello everyone, sorry to hear so many people are under the weather, hope you get better soon :happy: :flowerforyou: and fingers crossed i dont get it too. Working in an office it spreads like a wildfire. Im with you nessa, lysol like crazy. and when jeffs sick, im like, oh- your sick. dont kiss me.. lol.. poor guy. :heart: