• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Saw the pics. I'm slow :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    lol Glad you found them JS!

Blueeyes- it seems like I barely get sick now though! I used to get sick ALL the time but lately not to much. (knock on wood!!!!)
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Someone said Busymom looks younger and better with dark hair. :sad: :sad: Now I don't know Busymom but I think she looks damn sexy with the red hair!!!!!!!!!! :glasses: And for that to be said in her before and after thread. Tsk Tsk Tsk. :laugh: :laugh: She'll probably go back dark soon if people keep saying that. :laugh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    LoL, i think busy looks alot better now, and i am not really sure which one i like better, would have to see it on her now. i definitly like the after picture better, and she does look damn sexy with red hari :wink: but i think she needs to stick with what she likes better. :flowerforyou:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Blueeyes- it seems like I barely get sick now though! I used to get sick ALL the time but lately not to much. (knock on wood!!!!)
    [/quote]

i noticed that too, and this was the first year i got my flu shot, and i got sick. So, not sure if i will get it again next year.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I never get the flu shot! And Elly's old Dr threatened to report me to the state for refusing to get my daughter one. :huh: I also refused her chicken pox vaccine. :huh: To me, the pox aren't deadly so I'm fine with her getting them. The flu- I've only ever gotten when I got the shot. They guilted me into getting one when I was preg and I got the flu. Prego flu sucks!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    I totally agree with you, and then ithink, well maybe i wouldve gotten it worse if i didnt get the shot. My friend Betty swears y the shot, and i got it this year and got sick, so i think im done with that. lol. :glasses:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :smokin: Same here.

Smiley war?? You're ON! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    The one & only time I got the flu shot i GOT THE FLU. Everyone tells me its just coincidence, but thats one chance I'm willing to never take again. :grumble:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I've never had the flu shot and don't plan on getting it. Ever.

That's flu shot not flu short. :laugh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: LoL, these are too funny, :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    lol!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am not against the flu shot - had Mom get one - but I haven't gotten one in a long time. I prefer - Emergen-c and good old fashion washing my hands!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: LoL, these are too funny, :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :noway: :love: :ohwell: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin: :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing:

There's a party goin' on right here....
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Just in case you didn't see it I walked for an hour during lunch-go me!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: Go Chrissy!!!!!!! WHOOOO!

Bf is taking daughter to his moms tonight to visit so I get some me time.
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    :smile: Go Chrissy!! :happy: great job!!

:flowerforyou: Nessa- always nice to have me time. I better suck it up now before any kids, huh?
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Heck yea you should! lol We hardly ever get time for just bf and then try to get "alone" alone time is even funnier. :laugh:

I almost miss the ACTUAL alone time from when I was in apt myself. :laugh: But only sometimes. :tongue:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Heck yea you should! lol We hardly ever get time for just bf and then try to get "alone" alone time is even funnier. :laugh:

I almost miss the ACTUAL alone time from when I was in apt myself. :laugh: But only sometimes. :tongue:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    :heart: i debate babies back and forth. lol. i love to be able to just fill the dog bowl with food and water and leave. But, i know i will be a good mommy, and jeff a good daddy.. i just know that i am not ready right now. maybe a year after the wedding... maybe. lol.