Teran learns to roll a thread!

Options

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Hot bikini Jesse. Awful weather here today. Hate to complain too much because I know a lot of places it is far worse but this is plenty bad for me. I drive a Honda Civic, it is so light and close to the ground I stood no chance on my unplowed street. Fortunately my daughters boyfriend was at my house and came running down the street to push me home. HOpe they have the streets plowed by morning or I'm stuck at home. It was so bad here that many of the retail and restaurnants stores, like Taco Bell and McDonalds and Best Buy closed at 3:00 this afternoon.

Hope everyone stays safe, and healthy and warm :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon Renae.

Jenn, stay safe and warm.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I ditto momma- everyone in the storm-be careful, everyone under the weather-feel better!
  • mommared53
    Options
    Global warming. Yeah right!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Thousands protest global warming!:bigsmile:

global-warming-protest.jpg
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I just ordered a Troy Plaomalu Tshirt to wear super bowl sunday I am so geekily excited....not really a steelers fan but always loved how he plays.....he is my fav NFL player. I guess I am jumping on the bad wagon....sorta not really....I'm his fan all the time !
  • chrissyh
    Options

That's hilarious!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I can't spell...
    Troy Palomalu!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I can't spell...
    Troy Palomalu!

I can't pronounce it. :laugh:
  • mommared53
    Options

That's hilarious!

See the one towards the front with three eyes and the antenaes? That's me. :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    LOL!

My shirt has already shipped!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    Options
    I did my crunches last night and tonight. :happy:
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Good morning all!! We got SNOW! lol We even had no work! What's up with that??? I was so shocked! We NEVER get off. So we used yesterday to rearrange daughters room (not done yet. meh.) and we bought a new van. :laugh: Well, It was my grandpa's but we paid my mom for it since she bought it for him. We had it repaired yesterday and today I'm hoping to get new tires on it. I'm pretty excited about it. :happy:
    I wanted to take daughter swimming yesterday since the city still opened the pool but she had a runny nose and I have a sore throat so I decided not to push our luck. :ohwell: I hope we're better by tomorrow. I really wanted to take her for something other than swim lessons.
    I bought some boots yesterday! I couldn't find a pair I liked for a price I liked so I told myself I'd just wait it out. :huh: Yeeeeeeeeeeeea, That got old fast. SO I bought a pair I didn't even like that much but they fit and were on sale for $12. I walked around in them and wore them around the house. Once I put my skinny jeans on they look GREAT! I LOVE these boots! Right now I have leggings on with them. They look so goooooood! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Watch though- this will be the last snow we get. :grumble: :laugh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh and FYI- It's terribly hard to buy a nice shirt when daughter has discovered how fun crawling under the changing room stall is. :huh: I bought a shirt to wear to the bar for bf's "grad" party and I thought it looked really good but when I got hom and tried it on it was TERRIBLE. The color is all wrong on me and it's too big in certain parts but clings in others. Even with my goal weight I have love handles. :grumble: I'm going to take it back.

Where is everyone today??
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I love boots!

My shirt is here!!! ALready put it on! Gonna wear it sat and sunday too....and yes I'll wash it in between. I might as well get use out of it with what i paid to get it here overnight!

I try to never buy without trying on....nothing ever fits right.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oh, you two are making me jealous. I wish I could buy something new. I really need some new shoes but I have waaaaay too much credit card debt right now. I really have to get those credit cards paid down. I could use a new coat too but that'll have to wait for another year.

Oh well. Nessa I hope you enjoy your boots. Alice made all those snowman protesters, maybe she'll send you some snow if she has any left so you can wear your boots in it. :laugh:

Enjoy your shirt Chrissy. Would love to see pics of the shirt and the boots. :smile:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I just almost died.:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent: Will explain soon.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    O.k. So I was going to go out for lunch and when I got into our van the brakes didn't work!! I almost DIED. I pushed as hard as I could on the brakes and just kept going into the street! There was a car coming and everything. I was so terrified! I was NOT thinking clearly. I had to turn around and get it back into our parking lot and that was so scary. To stop I had to throw it into Park. I was NOT thinking clear enough to use the emergency brake. :cry: I seriously could have been hit. :sad:

A co-worker brought me lunch. Food has never tasted better.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    It's being towed now. :cry: Poor van... Hopefully it's not too expensive of a fix. And hopefully my hands will stop shaking soon.
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oh my word, I'm so glad you're ok! Holy cow! I don't know what to say, I'm just glad you're ok! (((Nessa))) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: