Teran learns to roll a thread!

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    No ambition to exercise - help give me some!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I don't have any either. :laugh: Gonna be hard to fight in my 10 minutes.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Chrissy- how are you loving your shorter hair? Last we knew you were having trouble getting it straight?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I've cut on it about 5 times since the original cut. Trying to get rid of the stack in the back and be more of a layered bob. It's cute but much higher maintenance than pulling it back everyday, although it doesn't really take that long....who knows may decide to go even shorter. I'll keep you posted. I love the Garnier Fructis serum you girls told me about. I keep trying to get Bay to try it but she won't yet.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    lol I was actually thinking of going short too but it will be so much more work. Right now I can straighten it in 20 mintues when I take my time, but shorter- I'd have to section it smaller so it would take longer. Bleh. I'll keep it long. :laugh: I'm not a fanof pixie cuts or I'd go that short. :laugh: I once went in and got a "little boys cut" just so I could hawk up the top. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was pretty cool!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    DH would die if I fo-hawked it!

So here I go to exercise, get changed, heart monitor on, and hubby calls for me to go with him to drop car off for oil change....so rare he's in town I have no choice but to do it...so maybe later............:huh:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: My mother almost died. I had warned her it was coming though. She only asked that I wait until after graduation. The day after I walked accross stage I went and got it cut. :laugh: I don't think she thought I'd do it. :laugh:

Good luck with that!! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Fo-hawk not happening....shorter - maybe.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    LuLu is gonna tear the paint off the walls she's snoring so loud!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Looks like its just me and you Chrissy! lol I'll bet a big juciy treat will make LuLu stop snoring. :wink: :laugh: :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I went in the kitchen for a minute and she follows me like the puppy dog she is thinking there has to be food involved...sorry to disappoint...just Green Tea with Mint for now.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I have 3 dogs and a cat who thinks he's a dog. :indifferent: They plot against me. :laugh: I swear! They all try to trip me so I drop my food and they eat it. Just guess how many times thats happened. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I know what you mean -but it's weird if we decide to eat in the LR rather than at dr table, she knows to stay down off furniture while we eat - otherwise she's up in my lap. She's such spoiled dog.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Mine are super good with me in the LR, not so good with bf and TERRIBLE with daughter. :laugh: I'm really the only one they listen to. To be fair though- daughter and bf slip them food so how are they supposed to know the difference between that and it just sitting there? :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    oh trust me i feed Lu too-if I don't she growls!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I don't feed mine anything. I refuse. I had to lock the cat in the bathroom a few times for him to get the picture. He drools on my food. :indifferent: No joke. :sick:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :love: Lu is the Queen of Drool but it's down my pant leg and on my shoe-literally when I am done eating I have a 6 x 6 drool spot on my pants where she lays her head on my lap......bulldogs!

You're right - we must be the only two slackers who aren't focused on work today - sssshhhhhh.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: Must be. But it's a crappy cold monday so I don't even feel bad. :tongue:

My cat is the one who drools. Wierdo. My dogs are fine. :laugh: We have a Weenie dog, Shepard mix (who was supposed to be 35 lbs full grown and is 55 lbs now) and a Min Pin. I hate cats but mine is like a dog and I was suckered into it. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Lu torments our cat - she loves him but he's not so fond or her. She pins him down and looks at us like - look what I've got! Never hurts him....now it's a game - you can say there's the cat and she jumps up. Poor OB - he hides out on top of the washer where Lu can't get him