• Depplover28
    Options
    great job! you look absolutely amazing :]
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Way to go you! :D
  • miagoodart
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I hate that first picture more than anything. No big secrets. I log my food and I try to work out five days a week. I did the C25K plan to start out and once I completed that I just kept working on my distance and speed. I usually run 3 days a week and do something else the other two days. Lately it has been Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred. I don't tell my self anything is off limits. If I want it and I have the calories for it, I eat it. But for the most part I try not to eat empty calories.

thank you so much for this...you look absolutely fantastic. it is exciting to see. I am also 5'4" and my starting weight was 189. I have set my goal weight to 140 so now i can get an idea from your pictures how much difference it really makes getting close to that goal. Congrats!!! great job.
  • McGirl
    McGirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    great job, you look beautiful
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look so cute! Congrats on your success so far.
  • ErinLauren
    ErinLauren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look gorgeous! What an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look a lot younger. good job
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: All I can say is WOW! You should be so pround of yourself! I know it takes a lot of devotion and dedication to yourself to get where you are.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • 4mybakerboys
    Options
    you look awesome, congrats! :smile:
  • bnascas
    Options
    congrats im 5'5 and starting weight about the same i hope i look as half as good at you!
    awesome job !!!!! thanks for posting it helps seeing real people making it happen
    does seem so far away thanks again and WOW!!!!!!!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. Your 2nd picture looks like you are much happier and have more energy. :smile:
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Keep up the great job, you are doing awesome!
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! We have similar stats. I'm 5' 2" and weighed in at 175 at my heaviest. I got down to 142 this summer then couldn't get any lower...but i'm back at it again! keep up the good work!
  • KeepingChocolate
    KeepingChocolate Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your success is a real inspiration & encouragement. I just started less than a month ago at 182 pounds and I'm 5' 3". It is great to see this kind of progress and feel like "look what she's done! She looks great and has stuck with her plan. I could do this and look like that too!" Seeing your success and the fact that you said you started in June really makes me KNOW that it IS possible to stick with a program over several months successfully. Thanks for sharing!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You look great now. Really great! Well done for sticking to your guns :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!