Before (181) and During (155) pictures

Options

Replies

• bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look alot smaller than 155. You look fab:)
  • ktowne00
    ktowne00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so GREAT!
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :drinker: fantastic!!!! you have done a great job. you look fantastic! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! This is really inspiring because we have the same starting weights and similar goal weights and I am 5'5"! Haha. I hope you continue to have success in getting to where you want to be!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats on all the hard work paying off! :)
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice work :) Its amazing what a difference 25 pounds can make!! You definitely dont look like you weigh 155 though, you look much much smaller.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done you. You look stunning x
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    WOW ! What a transformation - you look stunning - WELL DONE - you also look so much younger - Congratulations - you inspire me to reach my goal :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jjl731
    jjl731 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Nice work!
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    AMAZING!! :D
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    Options
    You look wonderful! And you weigh what I weigh. Only I'm 5'2" :( So my first goal is about 135. I probably look more like your first picture. Regardless, you look amazing! Keep it up!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look really cute, congrats!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Crazy! You were right where I am now and where I'm going! What a motivation, thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • Chalktawmom
    Chalktawmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank You SO much for sharing! You look amazing!!!! This is my first day on myfitnesspal and this truly inspires me! :smile:
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    omg...these are just the pics i wanted to see! i'm 5'4" and started mfp at 180 (started dieting at 181). current goal is 150! yay! it's possible and you look so GREAT!! thanks for posting!
  • sarahanne40
    sarahanne40 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    AS above - I am starting at a similar weight / height! True inspiration, thanks :)
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic & an inspiration to us all - I am only on week 2 & have 70lbs to go!:happy:
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a significant difference. Congratulations to you!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weight about 180 as well. So, this is so inspirational for me. You look amazing!! My first goal is also 155. Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!