Still in the game-June Starters (2009)

Options
So I thought I would move us down to motivation and support but I have no objection if anyone wants it moved back up. I thought since we have so many of our missed members returning this year we might want to change things up a bit.

Hope to see lots of updates from my fellow JS. I need a little hand holding. :wink:

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Thanks a ton!! :smile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hey ... thanks for the message. I'm glad we're all back and kicking it. I'm actually showing a downward movement of weight after a year of gradually gaining a ton back. I look forward to our posts again. Are we setting a specific day for weighing in or anything like that?
    Go_Team_Go.gif
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    I'm excited to pick back up on the spreadsheet! I'll need everyones SW, LW, CW when we do log in. That's up to Momto- she's pretty much our leader here. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Can I join - I REALLY have to focus again?
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh Momto! Can she?? I can vouch for Chrissy being super amazing!!
  • chrissyh
    Options

And you are an inspiration cuz you keep on doing it! I love you!
  • Nessarose1
    Options

And you are an inspiration cuz you keep on doing it! I love you!

Aw Thanks!! :heart: you back!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    BTW- It's killing me that my ticker is acting like I didn't lose 71+ lbs. :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I am still here and kickin. Not doing too well on the logging of food. Just started a new rotation on Monday too and I haven't been able to work out. UGH excuses :) I have lost a few since I started getting back on the site though. I think just the support I get here is enough motivation to help me kick these last few pounds!
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay ... Here are my stats in case we start up the spreadsheet again ... if I remember correctly, we used to report on Mondays right?

My highest weight was 230 lbs
    When I joined MFP I weighed 208.5 lbs
    (then I lost about 25 lbs and gained pretty much most of it back):grumble:
    And then yesterday morning I weighed 200.5 lbs.
    ShootingScale.gif
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Oh starting the spreadsheet again sounds good!! Let us know what you need.

Maggs- I am happy for you that you are starting to see downwards movement again. Still 30 pounds lighter than your heaviest. The rest will come.

Chrissy- you are welcome to join. BTw I am totally not the leader I just have the most time to check in.

Courtney- logging sucks especially when you have other things to fill your time, good luck with your new rotation.

Nessa- anything for you. You are my MFP hero :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for having me!

nessarose-what info do you need and is Monday official check in? as in 1/17 or 1/24 for your spreadsheet? I am full of questions!
  • qfrost
    qfrost Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back to after having a baby so, let's do it!!
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Ok- You can weigh in any day of the week but I'll update the spreadsheet on Fridays since I have the most time then. Soooo I'll need everyones weigh ins by Friday.

I'll need
    Start weight-
    Last Weeks-
    Current-

Would you all prefer if I post the spreadsheet here or continue with the website? I know someone who can show me how to post it here but it would just be like a picture. You wouldn't be able to play with it or anything.

Let me know! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    Options
    Ok- You can weigh in any day of the week but I'll update the spreadsheet on Fridays since I have the most time then. Soooo I'll need everyones weigh ins by Friday.

I'll need
    Start weight-
    Last Weeks-
    Current-

Would you all prefer if I post the spreadsheet here or continue with the website? I know someone who can show me how to post it here but it would just be like a picture. You wouldn't be able to play with it or anything.

Let me know! :bigsmile:
    I really did like our web site ... I miss it. But what ever the group wants to do is cool with me. Can someone give me that web site again? I forget where it is.
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    Oh crud- I lost it. :ohwell: Does anyone know it?
  • magglett
    Options
    Yay ... I did a search and found it in some old posts. Our web site is at http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

M50.jpg
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just found it too. :laugh:

Hurray!!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Hello everyone, i wanted to see if i could join you also, i didnt start in June, i started in october, but would love to be included, let me know your thoughts :happy:
  • Nessarose1
    Options
    momto!! I can vouch for blueeyes as well! Can she play too?? Please?? :flowerforyou: