Replies

• wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job and go Zumba
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration to get off my meds.
    I hope I can do as well as you. Good Job.
    Congratulations !!!!!!!:happy:
  • shirlapearl
    Options
    Your story is wonderful. You look like a new woman!! You are a real life inspiration to others! Thanks for sharing!
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and you're story is so inspiring and feuling, if that makes any sense, to my weightloss journey. I have over 120 pounds to lose to be "healthy" and it seems like the horizon is so far sometimes. Reading your story and seeing your life transformation just confirms that it is possible and totally attainable and puts my fears on whisper mode. Keep up your amazing new life!!
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This is incredible and I LOVE the way you organized your little collage..so cute. Congratulations dear :)
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 year MFP anniversary! You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful story. Thanks for inspiring me today.
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here just crying my eyes out with all your wonderful praise!

Thank you all :flowerforyou:
  • evelyn2000
    Options
    Wow... I am so inspired by you. Tomorrow I turn 40 and my wish for my 41st birthday is to have a success story like you. Way to go you look amazing....gorgeous.... and sexy!!! Congratulations :)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, you set your mind to it, did the hard work to get there and now look at you a year later. :flowerforyou: You look healthy and wonderful. I don't even know you and I am just sooo happy for you. I hope you relish this moment because you deserve it and I am sure you will maintain it beautifully. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story with those of us just starting our weight loss journey. It sure does keep me motivated!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW! Happy Anniversary!! That is really awesome.. especially not having high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea.. you look great and have a lot to be proud of. What an inspiration :)
  • megan_mp
    Options
    You are AWESOME!

I can't wait to see what a year will bring me. Today is my 6 month anniversary...

When you say you've lost a total of 43.5 inches, where were you measuring? In places other than what MFP documents?

I really never looked at the measurement places on MFP.
    I measured in five areas.
    1. Neck
    2. Upper Arms
    3. Belly
    4. Tighs
    5. Right under Breasts

Thank you for replying to that. I only wish I had measured my arms and thighs before I started - grr! Maybe I'll just do that now and see how it changes from here on out.

I wish you continued success!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very well done!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! Happy Anniversary and congratulations, you look fantastic
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wowzer!!! Tell your daughter that her mom's a hottie! ;)
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You are officially my new Goddess of weight loss. please add me.
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love your picture slides :-) You look great!
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Congrats!
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! I hope I can keep up the hard work so I can be in a size 8 again.
  • caseykm
    caseykm Posts: 37
    Options
    what a great inspiration you are! Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!