Opinions Needed

Options
13»

Replies

• Rockin23
    Options
    Im dying to get one done, one of my guy friends gets it done every summer and he's been bugging me to go with him to get it done, ive been too busy to go but damn i cant wait! the thing that scares me is that the person doing the waxing will be looking at my lady parts longer than the doctor doing a pap! oh no good.... :embarassed:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :wink: :tongue: :blushing: I like getting waxed the pain to me is kinda like getting something pierced which I love.I like a little pain every now and then
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    It's definitely the only way, the pain is worth what you gain ;-)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Valentines is coming up. I wonder if we will be notified of the decision.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I shave mine, but my sister went in to get hers waxed for her wedding night. She started bleeding, and then the wax wouldn't 'stick' right. She ended up having to shave the rest. My advice would be, do it atleast a day in advance so you don't end up unable to enjoy it! hahaha

Laser removal.. now that sounds great.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I've been getting mine waxed for like 6 years now. It doesn't hurt that much - but my esthetician uses 'hard wax'... It makes a HUGE difference!

Anyway, like the post about lasering - will look into that!!!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    The only time I ever tried waxing, I was quite sure it was devised by a very sick man, at the height of the Inquisition, intended for purely sadistic and torturous purposes.

That said, I've never had it done professionally. So maybe it's not as bad that way. But I don't wanna find out. I'll stick with shaving. lol

I had it done once, professionally, and I'll never do it again. Part of the problem is my skin, which is sensitive. I get welts from the wax. I can't do my eyebrows, either, but I was young and stubborn at the time. But I'm also somewhat shy and modest. I don't like strangers up in my business.

I love threading for hair removal. I've only had it done on my eyebrows - do they do bikini threading?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Valentines is coming up. I wonder if we will be notified of the decision.

Ask me on Thursday!
  • dmkaiser83
    Options
    can't say i would like hot wax near my girly bits! LOL Think I'm going to stick with shaving....very carefully!