Replies

• all4mykids
    all4mykids Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and very inspring!! CONGRATS!!!!:smile:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME busymom. This is great encouragement for me. I have always been a size 14 or 16. Whenever I got close to a size 18, I would cut calories enough to get back into my 16 jeans. Over the holidays my 16 jeans started getting tight again, and I am fed up! I'm tired of always being a size 14 or 16. Why can't I be skinny too! :grumble: I'm 5'5" and my highest weight (starting weight) is 203. I hope hope hope I can work as hard as you and reach my goals too! Thanks for this motivation!

You CAN do it!! I'm a WUSS and have never stuck to anything in my life- If I can do this YOU can do it too!!! I KNOW you can!!!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Wow you look great! Can I put my two cents worth in? You look younger and so much better with dark hair.

Good job!

Younger in my before or after? lol I have dark hair in my before so I'm confused. lol
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    awesome!! I've still got another 57 lbs to lose. Your pics are an excellent reminder of why I'm working so hard.....

It goes without saying that you look f*cking great!

well put :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    First, and far most , Congrats! u look Wonderful,and keep up the Good Work! Once again Congrats,i bet u are so proud.

Thank you! I am proud but not everyday- does that make sense? Like I don't feel any different. I have to remind myself of my accomplishment. :laugh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Wow you look great! Can I put my two cents worth in? You look younger and so much better with dark hair.

Good job!

Younger in my before or after? lol I have dark hair in my before so I'm confused. lol

i think i like darker too, but i am used to the darker, that might be why for me.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm lovin' Elly's cheeeeesey face in the bottom of the pic!

You (as you already know lol) Look AMAZING :flowerforyou: WTF Stef!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks!!! lol She thought it was funny that mommy had to stand on a stool to get those pics. :laugh:

Aw! Here I thought this red hair made me look super hot! :huh: :laugh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    Thanks!!! lol She thought it was funny that mommy had to stand on a stool to get those pics. :laugh:

Aw! Here I thought this red hair made me look super hot! :huh: :laugh:

I def love her in the pic, and im not sure which one i like better, i am used to you with dark hair. besides the white you had :happy: i think it has been dark all the other time. if you love it, leave it. :flowerforyou: (these smileys are addictiing) :happy: :laugh:
  • busymom74
    Options
    :laugh: Yes they are!

I do love my red hair!!! :laugh: I've acutally had people ask how 2 red heads can make a blonde baby. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great girl Thanks for the encouraging words!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great girl!!! Congrats!!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks all!!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! You are a knock out! Congrats, all your hard work has paid off!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    And it lives!:wink:
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    Well done! :D
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you!!! :blushing:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    congrat`s you look GREAT!!!
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! :) Congrats! How long did it take you?
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    And it lives!:wink:

LoL. sure does. And yes, she does look amazing!! :happy: wish there was a smiley with like a party hat and partying stuff. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!