Options

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    :happy:
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    you look PHENOMENAL! congratulations!! :)
  • everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's people like you who keep people like me inspired enough to stay motivated. I didn't know how I was going to find the motivation to lose the weight I needed to when I first came here only three weeks ago. But now I'm doing it! Thank you!
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Good Job!!:happy:
  • butterflyx3
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Great!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! :) Congrats! How long did it take you?

First of all- I need to remind you all that it's not about how long it takes- it's about how long it LASTS.

I started losing weight in May of 2009. I never gave up. Through the holidays I would change my calories to maintain so that I could still enjoy foods but not gain.

Thanks again everyone!!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    HOLLY COW!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON!!! CONGRATS AND GREAT WORK!!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    SOOO awesome! I lost 75lbs this summer, but I still have 60 or 65 to go.. you help motivate me!
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Options
    AMAZING! You look fantastic!! Not only do you look great.. but I can also see a difference that the braces are making.. you are gonna be one hawt momma!!
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    I agree, she is a great motivation. Its different to see people that this website/lifestyle change works for. I am excited about the new lifestyle, and i agree busy- its about how long it lasts, if you lose it super fast and just go right back to how you were, is it really worth it? prob worse for your body in the long run. :happy: thanks for the great motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • Sarah_S
    Sarah_S Posts: 46
    Options
    You look great!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Aw- french toast- let me resize those...

french toast :laugh: I always say... SUGAR! funny how much we change once we become mama's
  • rachieladines
    Options
    Awesome job! Great inspiration!!!! U look amazing!
  • nikki10039
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Im happy for you!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 130- but then I changed it to 125 buuut now- I'm keeping it at 130. lol :laugh:

My story isn't unlike many others- I was never super skinny but never big enough to worry about my weight. I was 170 when I got pregnant and 160 2 weeks after I had my daughter. I then started working a full time night job on top of my full time day job and thats when things got out of control. lol I weighed 204 one of my dr visits. At 5' 5" I was considered obese. That's the highest I've ever been and will ever be!!

My lightbulb moment was when I had to buy a pair of jeans while out on a vacation. Size 18. Ouch. That was May. I knew nothing about "diets" except you eat as little as possible. :huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I discovered MFP in June when I saw someones ticker on another website. Since May of 2009 I have lost 74 lbs as of last Friday. I have flucuated up and down the last couple months but I'm happy with that. More importantly I'm happy with the fact that my size 5 jeans only fit right out of the dryer. :bigsmile: Or the Size 4's that loosen up throughout the day. :bigsmile: I love the fact that I earned my confidence back. I recently got braces and would never have done that if I was still big. The confidence just wasn't there.

164742_185493968140862_100000407799213_561536_7253814_n.jpg

168157_185501601473432_100000407799213_561577_3241553_n.jpg

I weigh less now than in Highschool and am in a smaller size than I ever remember. :love:

I don't have many before pictures (really who does? lol) but the ones I have I keep with me as a reminder of why this is so important.

There's no such thing as magic. Unless you consider your own willpower to be magic. You have to want it. You have to want to lose weight more than you want to eat too much.

I'm so thankful I found MFP. If I could remember who I saw with the signature all those months ago I'd send her a card. I would not have been able to do this without her.

Just remember- If *I* can do it- ANYONE can!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great job on the weight loss! I love the pics! You look like a whole new person! Congratulations!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You have the most AMAZING angles to your face!!! What a remarkable transformation!!!! Well done.
  • chrish1981
    Options
    Honey: you are GORGEOUS!

Congrats!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!