How should I enter this?

Moop87
Moop87 Posts: 71 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I spent about 2 hours this morning putting together chairs here at work. I am trying to add it but it gives me a choice between strength training and cardiovascular? All I know is I broke a sweat!! I looked for housework thinking it was close to what I was doing but that's not in there either. Any ideas?

Replies

• dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Go through the database of exercises and you will find something under Cardio. There is light cleaning, heavy cleaning, lugging boxes, etc.... You can find something that seems to fit.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Try looking under "Cleaning" on the cardiovascular exercises. They have heavy/rigorous and light options. :)
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    What do you mean putting together chairs? Building them/assembly or like placing folding chairs for a meeting? It does seem to be a mix between cardio and strength. How fast were you moving? Walking? running to get it done? I'd say without these details my impression is a walk for 1 hour and 2 hours of carrying/strength training...what do you think?
  • Moop87
    Moop87 Posts: 71 Member
    I was actually building them. Our office ordered 12 of them and we had to put them together. There was no walking, but for some reason I was breaking a sweat. So i would say it was light. I think I'll put it under cleaning.
This discussion has been closed.