Light Mayonaise

Options
2»

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Hellman's/Best Food Light is very good. I use a just a little with some yellow mustard on my sandwiches. Very yummy!
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    I like Kraft Lite with Olive Oil

I use this one as well. It is yummy. But I can also do the FF Miracle Whip if I want a sweeter taste.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I can't tell any difference with light kraft mayo, but then again, I'm no mayo expert. :) I have some fat free mayo in the pantry, but it's been sitting there for a few months now because I'm scared to try it. I can't imagine it'll be any good.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Light or low/non fat versions of something that is essentially a fat based product at it's core always worries me as to what exactly they're putting into it to give it a similar flavor/texture. And Miracle Whip has high fructose corn syrup in it, home made mayo is basically just eggs and oil, then any possible spices/seasonings as desired, where did they find need for HFCS? So I prefer to just use the Best Foods (Hellman's) with Olive Oil. It's not as low as the light versions but not as high as the regular mayo and tastes really good.
  • Emommy3
    Options
    If you're looking for something to add to your sandwich for flavor, try Dijonaise. It is a creamy and adds a great zing to an ordinary sandwich for 5 calories.